• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What drugs did you do on christmas?

I'm frustrated because everyone here is drinking either beer or wine and because it's my parents how I am very strictly banned from all alcohol. Anyone got any distraction techniques?
I WANT SOME IRISH MIST, OR A GOOD 12 YR OLD ABERLOUR RN, maybe a glenfiddich 12 or 18, nah the 12 will do maybe some rum to go into a yumm super simple syrup sweet coffee oh boy, that liquor store isn't opened today..... or is it

I WANT SOME IRISH MIST, OR A GOOD 12 YR OLD ABERLOUR RN, maybe a glenfiddich 12 or 18, nah the 12 will do maybe some rum to go into a yumm super simple syrup sweet coffee oh boy, that liquor store isn't opened today..... or is it

I wouldn't mind a good 12 year old myself ;)

Started a well intentioned bottle of vodka at around 10am Christmas morning.

It gets blurry after that, I’ve only just come good this morning lol

I think a cap of juice and about 3.5 points of meth followed somewhere along the line after the vodka disappeared and I woke up about 15 km from my house, with my car.

Fkn drove off my face again. Idiot

None!!! ☺☺ It was nice to interact with my family and spend time with them. This year, the holiday season has been really shitty for me, so I’m surprised I didn’t just fall off and run off and het high instead. For some reason, the past 4-5ish years, holidays have been shitty for me.