• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What drugs did you do on christmas?

Plague's got me stuck having dinner with just my parents instead of the whole lot of family. Going to get lit with pops on wine and his home-made honey wine whilst he eats up a bunch of his weed cookies and then I'm going to convince them to drink a pot of my mushroom tea.

Kinda cool the plague is kickin because there is no way my parents would even think about mushroom tea if all the rest of the clan were around.

I planned to get off Kratom (respectively off everything) before the 24th, and I actually almost did, for three days. Withdrawal wasn't too bad (my current streak isn't that long or heavy), but of course far from pleasant. But I'm so unenthusiastic about my life in general, that I probably won't give a shit and keep or start using again.

I don't know why, but I find this pretty sad. :cry: You guys don't seem to have a problem to blast away over the holidays or around your family or whoever? Getting blasted with your family is a different story. But being on something to make the whole situation bearable, I don't know.. :(

Gunna try my dads home made hard cider and home grown edibles.
You gonna space out with your dad? That doesn't sound too bad? I remember drinking with my father; but these times are over, and I avoid thinking about it (cause it's pointless and kinda hurts).

Mostly weed, until I reached that age and that period in my life when I learned that most drug dealers in the hood on Christmas morning accept gift cards for drugs (because I'm sure they make great gifts for their own family members). So weed, then cocaine and eventually hydromorphone and finally heroin.
Though it's been 4 years or so since I've last celebrated Christmas. It has lost it's jingle to me.

Last Christmas I just smoked some weed with my (now)-ex. I usually spend time with family on Christmas and keep my tripping to other days of the holiday season.

For me, psilocybin is one of the most 'wintery' psychedelics. I had a really good trip doing shrooms with some friends a week before Christmas a few years back. Something about walking in the snow at night and looking at all of the Christmas decorations feels very magical.

Mostly weed, until I reached that age and that period in my life when I learned that most drug dealers in the hood on Christmas morning accept gift cards for drugs (because I'm sure they make great gifts for their own family members). So weed, then cocaine and eventually hydromorphone and finally heroin.
Though it's been 4 years or so since I've last celebrated Christmas. It has lost it's jingle to me.
Ebenezer

Last Christmas I just smoked some weed with my (now)-ex. I usually spend time with family on Christmas and keep my tripping to other days of the holiday season.

For me, psilocybin is one of the most 'wintery' psychedelics. I had a really good trip doing shrooms with some friends a week before Christmas a few years back. Something about walking in the snow at night and looking at all of the Christmas decorations feels very magical.
Will have a nice,delicious meals i guess.Some alc and weed.Daily meds.Then just relax besides the fire.Have a nice day

Ebenezer

Good to know take the Scrooge out of the Kineezer with 🍄 O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT look at that it's a form of DMT)