• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroin, though I pretty much jumped on a slide through them all starting with cannabis 23 years ago; liked the banter and level on awareness on the forums. Also I have some (limited) professional knowledge.

I was trying to remember how I got completely wasted off poppy seed tea a few years ago, but couldn't remember specifics. So, went to Google, then came here (like usual). Then I still didn't do it right...lol. And I haven't done heroin in months (& before THAT, years), so tolerance should've been low. Aaarrrgghhh.

Basically, it is weak as hell.

The next day (today): it actually WASN'T weak... It just took hours to kick in. I had the nods all night, which caused my boyfriend & I to fight cuz he thought I was using H again.

Last edited:
Bupe and methadone...long story short I ended up methadone, but got on bupe first but of just didn't work for me like it did 5 or so years ago...so back to methadone I went(again) 2 tours of duty on both...on my 8th day of mmt...i was on subutex for around 2 weeks but ended up in a nose-dive, worse than I was before I started the subs...

Hello all. I've been reading posts on this site for a few months and think I may be able to offer some help or encouragement to those who need it, add solid info to certain discussions, and share my experiences while hearing about others'. I'm from the east coast, in my mid 30's and am excited to finally be a member. Talk to you soon!!!

I'm new here and I was researching heroin and methoxetamine at the time. I love ketamine and am really looking forward to trying mxe

New here, been following quercetin's posts about meth. Freakin love it. So I am currently self testing Meth, phen, NAC. I may post a thread speaking to my recovery. oh yeah, that's right, recovery time.... again fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.