• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

What drug/drugs were you researching when you joined?

What drug were you researching when you joined us?

• Ketamine

Votes: 189 8.9%
  • LSD

Votes: 375 17.7%
  • Heroin

Votes: 343 16.2%
  • Amphetamine/Methamphetamine

Votes: 355 16.7%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 236 11.1%
  • Research Chemicals

Votes: 409 19.3%
  • MDMA

Votes: 653 30.8%
  • Cannabis

Votes: 302 14.2%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 109 5.1%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 73 3.4%
  • Solvents

Votes: 25 1.2%
  • Prescription Drugs

Votes: 713 33.6%
  • GHB/GBL

Votes: 59 2.8%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 251 11.8%
  • Steroids

Votes: 32 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 333 15.7%
  • Legal Highs

Votes: 293 13.8%
  • Inhalants (nitrous, amyl nitrite, etc)

Votes: 75 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychedelics mostly although I'm interested in other stuff as well. The non drug subforums made me join instead of lurk I think.

Well since I just joined today this is fresh in my mind. I'm definitely here to try and learn more about legal highs since I have absolutely no experience with those. Additionally, I have a strong interest in psychedelic drugs.

Last edited:
Well since I just joined today this is fresh in my mind. I'm definitely here to try and learn more about legal highs since I have absolutely no experience with those. Additionally, I have a strong interest in psychedelic drugs.

The leap from pot to more mind expanding substances can be an amazing thing. But you have to be safe when trying a new chemical for the first time. Always do an allergy test of an inactive amount to make sure there's nothing dodgy about the product.( say 1/100 of an actual doses amount) People not doing this has unfortunately resulted in deaths in the past.
Research in and out about a chemical before you consume it.

I came here making sure my doc didnt want to kill me by putting me on suboxone xanax and adderral all at once...:/
HOLY CRAP
That sounds like an unstoppable thrill ride of crippling depression! Did you actually end up on those all at the same time?!

I've been researching RCs to find practical applications in day-to-day life, particularly stimulants.

Definately joined this sight cuz of my first strong psychedelic DXM, got me researching LSD and Shrooms. I just want to explore the beauty of the mind.

I have just joined and I have used the site in the past for things like cannabis and other drug documentaries after finding it through google one day.
This time, when I decided to join, was due to some user on CG torrent site asking me about a comment I made about Tramadol and asked me if I was a Bluelighter.
I joined the next day!

Its hard to say which drug. Drugs fascinated me all my lifetime bud research... Methamphetamine and his new preparation

I just joined, and I am researching "H" and I would also like to learn more about poppy seed or pod tea, but it sounds like a lot of work and hassle. lol I am interested in all areas of pain management, too.

Can't pick up anything from the list. I know about bluelight from another drugs forum. I will pick "Other".

Status
Not open for further replies.