Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the otters!!!

I have no idea what's for dinner. Im so hungry but haven't planned anything. Dammit!

Smoked salmon on toasted crusty loaf, cream cheese, dill, capers, olive oil - nice glass of wine for lunch.

Thats one of my favourite combinations Bear, especially on a bagel. So good.

It's a great combination - I had it on German kraftkorn bread which is lovely toasted as it goes pretty nutty and has a lot of sunflower seeds on top which gives it a great texture.

Oft bear, that sounds amazing and light. Yummy!

We're having lamb curry with spinach, butternut squash and sweet peppers. Can't wait, I'm pretty damn hungry.

Oft bear, that sounds amazing and light. Yummy!

We're having lamb curry with spinach, butternut squash and sweet peppers. Can't wait, I'm pretty damn hungry.

I love squash - were into the green pumkin at the moment (it is ridiculously cheap here- less than 1gbp big enough for a meal or two). I simply peel it, toss it with olive oil and cumin seeds and bake it - that with rice is a great meal or mixed with lentils <3. The last few weeks I have baked it along with some onions, chilies and garlic then added that to water and whizzed it into soup.

That curry sounds lovely (I don't eat lamb) but often make the same combination - I had a curry last night also, Chicken, courgette and green peppers, cooked them and then added a load of fresh tomatoes, let them reduce to make the sauce.

Absolutely love squash. I keep wanting to put kale in our curries but sham says no. If I really want it I could add it separately. No big shakes. We've got another big meal left over from it. Think we're gonna get some paneer to add to it for round two. And maybe some fresh baby spinach.

Absolutely love squash. I keep wanting to put kale in our curries but sham says no. If I really want it I could add it separately. No big shakes. We've got another big meal left over from it. Think we're gonna get some paneer to add to it for round two. And maybe some fresh baby spinach.

Fry your kale until it goes crispy and add that on top ?

Paneer and spinach curry is amazing - your making me hungry

Kale will ruin a curry IMHO. The best is to stick to what they use where it comes from. Vegemite will go in any curry however, especially a Thai Red Otter Curry

I had a Thai yellow fish curry my mates wife made. She's Thai and an amazing cook. She's loaded up my freezer so i dont have to cook while my knee heals. Must be a few hundred bucks worth of meals.
Will have to organise something special as a thank you. Cant beat great friends for making shit situations better.

That's a thoughtful gift - removing the need to cook, stand up in the kitchen means she has put some thought into it.

I thought that kale in a curry would be strange but I think it would be nice crispy and added on top for texture and bitterness.

I had salmon sandwiches again for lunch and then dinner last night was almost Fatteh (chicken, chickpeas, yogurt sauce) but we skipped the bread (normally made with fried bread). The sauce was chili, garlic, lemon, cumin, loads of fresh mint.

I poached the chicken let it cool and then chopped into small bits.

Pan fried Barramundi (fish) and chips. Yum. Served with a glass if riesling and 10mg of oxycodone.

Toasted baguette, chedder cheese, cherry tomatoes, fried egg. Cup of coffee (no brandy today).

Just bought some blue swimmer crabs from a mate thats a semi professional fisherman. Fresh as they get...still alive. Off to the thai shop for some ingredients. Chilli crab for dinner. Awesome.

Scrambled three duck eggs with some onion, pepper, sequins and buffalo milk for breakfast with some Irish tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.