European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong to like 5 guys burgers. I had one wrapped in lettuce, it was the tastiest burger I've ever had. The chips are amazing, crispy with the potato skin still on making them taste like proper potato chips. Ok the cost is pricey high, but the quality of the food is excellent for what it is.

We ate at a nandos recently, by god it was disapointing. Which I'm surprised about as I expected chicken cooked better than I can do at home. Pure crap food really. They had great service but that doesnt count when the food is below par. Totally disappointed, I love chcken too..

Depends who the 5 guys are I suppose ;)

Seriously late dinner due to Christmas shopping. Worth it though. Shredded chicken enchiladas with refried beans on the side. Im fukkin done man yet there's so much more left to do.

I made an Aubergine and chicken stir fry - it should have been lovely, It wasn't and we binned it :eek: I'm not sure what went wrong - all the ingredients were fresh, simple sauce - soy and oyster.

I thought i would have something different for breakfast. Vegemite, cheese and tomato on toast. Soooo good. Vegemite > Marmite

^ Incorrect ;)

Mrs Me is working tonight so baked beige food for one it is. Main aspect being a couple of really rather good fishcakes featuring both plain and smoked salmon wiv cognac thermidor sauce all layered up and encased in especially crunchy crumb. Delish and a snip at a quid a brace from the reduced section. Yum!

Sorry but you poms have taste up your arse. Vegemite is gods own spread. Your marmite is a weak imitation made for pussys.

OT. Bought a slab of premium tuna. Slicing up some sashimi to have with compulsory wasabi and soy sauce. Beer to accompany then a fat line of coke before i go pick up more. Not much work going to get done today probably.

Marmite is where it is my friend. Sorry love but dems the facts xx ;)

Vegemite is just a vegan excuse to indulge in canine coprophilia.

Sadie, you can cover me in marmite any day. Just so long as you make sure its thoroughly removed afterwards;)

And meatball subs...those are my favourite! meatballs on herb and cheese bread, toasted, with all the cheeses, triple lots of each of those as extra cheese on top of the first lot of each, then as many handfuls of black olives as I can beg from any individual person making the sandwiches. Then topped with bacon, cheese, double extra bacon and double triple extra of every cheese they have available in the particular outlet, with a coke and a bottle of bell's (not the whiskey, I HATE whiskey, won't touch the stuff, its actually as foul as wine or champagne are, which is quite saying something. I mean Bell's codeine linctus, or alternatively care+. the kinds that are flavoured with a dash of chloroform. Or better yet, a manhattan project afterwards, although that, given how rapidly the diethyl or diisopropyl ether would scent the subway outlet, that must be reserved for drinking afterwards, on leaving, to warm one up from the inside out for the walk back home, to keep the bite of winter cold warded off.

Or alternately, a mug of fly tea. Nothing like fly agaric for staving off the bite of even the coldest winter snowstorm, brewed nice and hot, with a bit of honey to sweeten it. Tastes odd, meaty, very umami, but it is without a doubt THE best comfort-focused adaptogen for combating the discomfort of cold weather. Love my Amanita muscaria, be it as medicinal tea, or as an ingredient in my special steak and stew/chili spice blend. A cap or two of peppery boletus infused in the Amanita tea also helps warm one's cockles nicely. Tastes....errmm...different...perhaps an acquired flavour, but I've grown to like it. Hopefully I have enough left for both medicinal use and for spicing up my meat (beef and lamb, especially beef dishes are something a little A.muscaria, cured properly and dried overnight or longer, for preservation until later need and subsequent rehydration, truly works its best culinary magic on.

Anyones opinion on vegemite who hates wine and champagne is null and void sorry limpet.

I made a green pepper, broccoli, chicken bake - loads of onions, garlic, chili, thyme and lemon peel. Threw in a few chopped potatoes and in the oven it went.

It was really tasty and thankfully I have enough left over for lunch today.

I got a pizza from a new "hipster" New York style pizza joint that opened not far from my place. The Firebird the pizza is called. Peking style bbq duck, some kind of very tasty and very hot tomato / chilli sauce base, jalapenos and garlic. Its fucking awesome. Base is crisp and not doughy. Best pizza i have ever had. Never had a duck pizza before either. Requires beer...then more beer...

Peking duck on a pizza sounds amazing :)
Seriously amazing bro. The combination of flavours is just totally spot on. I am amazed how good this thing is and as they weirdly sponsor my mates son in surfing i got a giant size for the price of a regular from a voucher my mate gave me. Thats either breakfast or lunch sorted tomorrow.

Ordering the duck pizza again as well as a pulled pork and bacon one called the Kevin Bacon. No such thing as too much pizza. I love cold pizza for breakfast almost as much as bacon and egg rolls.

Yum! We had pasta last night but the sauce was devine! Garlic, chorizo, onions, tomatoes and finely and roughly chopped chestnut mushrooms.

This Peking Duck pizza is the best i have ever had. Looking forward to trying Kevin Bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.