European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a really nice beef and veggie stir fry with kroueng and chili and soy sauce for dipping.

Cooked by one of the best looking women in the village and served by her also striking sister.

Don't see many Khmer with natural green eyes.

Out of curiosity, Are there a lot of Khmer women with fake green eyes?

I'm not sure but I think Green is the most rare eye colour typically but especially more so in your neck of the woods.

In food news I'm having Chicken and bacon mayo on Whole grain, sunflower seeded sour dough Polish bread. It's nice but it needed some hot sauce. ( Like most things =D )

It's trendy to wear coloured contacts, lots of Thai,K-pop and Japanese youth culture influence.

interesting. How do you know they're natural?

In related news, I'm having chicken with med veg with added pesto, spinach, sweet peppers , Chili peppers, Olives, Lemon, Roasted Garlic and a dusting of parmasan. It's damn tasty!! Thinking some balsamic vinegar might have gone a treat during the roasting but it's lush as it is tbh.

Sounds good Sadie.

The fake fashion contacts make everybody look like some fucking weird manga character. They are about as subtle as a brick.

This girl and her mum have the same eyes, and I have been eating at their place on and off for two years, so plenty time to check;)

A large bacon roll with lashings of ketchup and a steaming mug of beefy Bovril!

Oh yes. I like my breakfasts the way I like my women - hot, meaty and very saucy. With big baps... ;)

Enjoying a breakfast of champions. Rockstar energy drink with some of yesterdays pastry that i forgot in the car overnight. Awesome

Just had a rather underwhelming pizza; Ristorante by Dr Oetker, cheese and mushroom, from the local shop. Not as nice as the thought of it.

It might have worked out better cooked for a longer time on a lower gas mark. Next time, which won't be any time soon, I shall ignore the 14 minutes on no. 6 it says on the box, and give it 28 minutes on no. 4 instead.

i'm really into Dr Oetker's spinach pizza, so good.
"Experience the true taste of Italy {...} [made in Germany]."

I dont know what to choose. Streetfood in Bangkok is just off the chain.
qxw47m.jpg

roastbeeef.

Sadie you can bee my lemmiwinkz butthamstress any day mwah!=D

And i'd hope you NEVER try escape, I want you up there forever:p

ps PM me ur mob

Oh my days Limpet! What are you like.

Will you make up my own theme song?

Tonight I'll be having Chicken Biryani with added mushrooms, Chilies, garlic and Limpets favourite...... KALE!! mmm mmmm mmmm, He loves those green veggies ;)

Keep it on topic man child!

Also, I'm starting to get an idea of what you're like 8o ;)

With regards to salad at least you can toss it....

Sorry, head as usual in the gutter. Never a bad place for it to be.

BACK on topic.

I am really craving scampi and spinach. Lord knows where this shit is coming from but needs must! I think I'm going to have to re-arrange my meal plans so that I can Scampi and Spinach tonight. Or at least Scampi and Kale. Maybe even splash out for a bit of Lemon to drizzle. YUM!

Never thought I was one to comfort eat but right now, I don't give a fuck, Imma treat myself. ( Sorry Sham... )

I'm eating Shambles Ice cream. I'm usually not one for sweets but today, I AM SWEET GIRL! Some sort of Ben and Jerry's amazing Autumn concoction. Speculoose or something like that. Cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger all through this bad boy! This ice cream is about as sweet as I'll ever be. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.