European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pork fillet. It's probably a little overcooked but it's a test of a dish for my work and not everyone in restaurants is going to want pork too pink so you have to be careful. Still, a little rarer is ideal.

That's absolutely stunning CITH. I'm sorry, I can't remember but are you a chef. That's gorgeous!

T6rjlw4.jpg

Please excuse my ignorance, but it looks more like something you'd put in a vase... ;)

I know - it looks so fucking tasty and so aesthetically beautiful I wouldn't want to ruin the presentation by tucking in.

That is why this standard of food is just wasted on a pleb like me.

They would know this before I entered the eatery Don so I'd say I would be met on the doorstep with a broom.

Looks great Catinthehat - I went out for a lovey lunch yesterday. Buffet style thing again so again ate way more than I should have - great selection of food though so pretty hard to limit yourself to one plate :D.

*snip*

Catinthehat-What The Fuck????!!!??? that looks minging, the meat is RAW for chriisakes! that pork is still oinking and yelling 'stop right there you're under arrest'

That pork needs it's handcuffs taken away, it's face twatting with a 70cl vodka bottle repeatedly until the bottle is broken, then the remains driving through it's throat. Damn plate looks like something the cat just sicked up, ate, shat, a dog ate the cat-beshitten whatever that travesty is, and then barfed it up again after several hours digestion.

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE! its still alive and arresting!

Last edited by a moderator:
And last thing I had was half a snickers bar, a bottle of snickers milkshake (which are fucking nice btw) and a bowl of steaming hot porridge, made with milk, not water, and then once cooked and served in it's bowl, ready to munch on, covered in several VERY generous, heaped tablespoonsfull of golden syrup.

Porridge with golden syrup on top is well nice, try it if you haven't. One of the nicest things about it, is once you get done munching the porridge itself, there is, if you gave it enough golden syrup, a lake of runny, molten liquid syrup at the bottom of the bowl, and if you are quick enough to get it before the bowl cools enough for the syrup to go and get viscous all over again, whilst it is still runny you can drink it, tastes of caramelized golden syrup laced with hints of the porridge it just got used to slather. Fucking well scrummy.

Aye, golden syrup goes nice on porridge.

I had a craving for Ready Brek the other day. I haven't had it since I was a kid but I used to love how the sugar would caramelise slightly when you put in on top.

Aye, golden syrup goes nice on porridge.

I had a craving for Ready Brek the other day. I haven't had it since I was a kid but I used to love how the sugar would caramelise slightly when you put in on top.

Mmmm, golden syrup on porridge, and maple syrup on cheesy oatcakes...

Oh I lurve me caramelized sugar. Bonfire toffee, cinder toffee are both favourite candies of mine.

And creme brulee, with a ton of brown sugar on top, then hit it with a blowtorch, rapidly moving the flame around so as not to burn but to melt and brown and caramelize the sugar.

Also, there are these candy lollies that come out around now, treacle toffee lollipops, about 10 pence a piece, and I've been buying them not by the count, but just grabbing handfuls and handfuls and having the shopkeep counting them out, because I just want loads and loads. The other year I went to one shop for those and blagged a discount, because I bought the entire bottle of them.

Munching on the end of my e-fag atm lol. Got some travel sweets and some of those honey and lemon lockets with the gooey liquid center, those are nice. Plus I've been having for the last few hours, the stem of a distillation head with the ground glass joint broken in a raid by the filth, not the recent raid but an earlier one. Found out it makes a nice pipe, with a bit of modification courtesy of a blowlamp, a blowpipe made from a modified broken burette, and some boro glass tubing. Made a decent vacuum pipe. By that I mean one with a small air intake hole, no choke yet, still a work in practice once the mix of un-cut D-meth and prope dope, plus a wee bit of freebase morphia. thats currently inhabiting said pipe is completely toked as toked can be and there bee fuck all left. Then I'm going to even off the broken joint, take the sharp edges and points off it, then modify a glass microscope slide, take a spare ground glass joint, put a hole through the top of it (I have some hollow-ended ground glass stoppers, so I can have a piece that slots into the remainder of the joint, since its not like for a pipe intended for vaping prope, morphia base, dibenzoylmorphine, desomorphine and co needs securing with clamps, but the piece is intended to mate with the remainder of the joint, and have a small piece of narrow caliber boro glass tube inserted through the center, so it can be taken out and then put back in, so the pipe can be loaded and then the vacuum piece put in. The vacuum being of course the moderate partial vacuum caused by the smoker of said pipe toking on it and the airflow being forced through a narrow gap. Might add a spiral coil condenser round the stem, a tripod round the bowl/smoking chamber section and then under the base of it, an electrically heated copper wire coil with something like a few PP3 batteries, and either a varistor or a pot, step the voltage up with a transformer, so the pipe can be heated electrically, without the need for a lighter, and maybe, if I make a proper project of this, for a top notch gear pipe to end all gear pipes, have a microcontroller and small display unit for a voltage output, and if I can manage it with my level of electronics skill, have the variable voltage display output, and a thermocouple connected to a second, parallel mounted VDU, to give a precise temperature readout, enabling one to set a temperature of the pipe to the boiling point of whatever is being smoked.

And I am not a ready-brek fan really, I will eat it if its all that is there and I hunger. But I like my porridge made with proper rolled oats, not that nasty powder ready brek shite, I am not a fan of the texture of that when its finished.

The way I make it, is one mug full of dried oats, to two and a half cups of milk, a generous slathering of finely ground sea salt dissolved in a bit of milk. Then heat it all up, cut some fine slices of proper salted butter, not that part vegetable oil part butter spreadable garbage, its got to be bona fide butter. Then as the porridge cooks, toss in the bugger so it melts and stir it into the porridge.

Then when its heated to just the beginning of bubbling, its ready to serve. Pour into bowl, add topping of choice-either more salted bona-fide butter, runny honey, preferably lime blossom, or at a pinch, acacia honey. But definitely lime blossom honey is the best. I'd love to find a single-flower honey based on rose nectar, bet it'd be pricey as hades, but I bet it would be nice. Or ideally, if I could have ANYthing I wanted for honey, I'd have part rose, part Melissa officianalis (Lemon balm, which incidentally, when I have me a nice hot brewski, preferably with white tea, or rose petal-spiked, rose essence flavoured oolong, or lady grey, but instead of boiling water, I use an infusion of freshly picked, quickly washed clean of garden soil etc, and pulped up lemon balm. It is nicest when its in full flower, but make a hot decoction of that, then make the cup of tea with the balm decoction. It is SOOOOOO nice. And lemon balm contains terpenoids with GABAergic activity, that work as GABA-transaminase inhibitors (this means the effect is an overall, unselective raised level of GABA in the CNS, since it is prevented from being broken down)

So it renders the caffeine much less overstimulating, makes it smoother and makes a brew less prone to making me overload and makes it more compatible with my seizure medication (mixture of chlormethiazole-unconventional I know, at least according to the BNF, but I want my primary anticonvulsant to be not a benzo, but a barbiturate binding site GABAaR ligand, but without that inconvenient and to me unwanted AMPAr antagonism with its weird fucked up uber-long to quasi-irreversible ligand trapping that the barbiturates themselves have. Plus, phenobarb is the main option and almost certainly what I'd get if I were to change meds and be granted a barbiturate. Secondary med is gabapenturd..ahem, gabapentin, and I hate being on it, trying to taper off, but at the moment trying caused me to have seizure after seizure after seizure. So doc has me right back on at 900mg TDS...yuck. But I've also been granted some nitrazepam, which for a benzo I actually like. Well, he was gonna give me diaz, but I explained to him that sometimes at least I have a paradoxical reaction to diazepam, as well as benzos of other kinds that metabolize to the ubernasty oxazepam. Ick. So, he asked my preference, and nitrazepam it is. Failing that, loprazolam.

Last edited:
Mmmm, golden syrup on porridge, and maple syrup on cheesy oatcakes...

I love porridge and it is my goto breakfast if I'm not cooking something - it's a great breakfast, quick and really good for you (I use soy milk and add a tablespoon of fruit muesli to make it sweeter).

I'm going to make a pot of chili for dinner and may have that with a few eggs on top similar to a shakshuka as I'm trying to diet and want to skip the cheese, sour cream bread etc.

IMG_1328.jpg

Last edited:
I'm having a 'frijj' banana milkshake, had a tin of rice pudding for brekky, 6 crumpets, very lightly toasted so more chewy than otherwise, with just a SLIGHT crunch to them, and absolutely slopping with real, proper, non-spreadable-until-melty-or-warmed bona fide butter, then stuck under the grill again until the slices of butter arranged to cover them melt in, soak the crumpet and turn the top lovely and golden colored, plus make sure they are nice and hot again, served on a plastic plate so as to lose heat slower, and then munchetty munchetty. That was my elevenses. Tea I think I'll fuck off effort and have a pot noodle if I feel like it, depends, I'll have more appetite once I redose some dipromorphine and maybe some morphine as well. Just had the last 2 caps of my oxy but got plenty morphine, not even touched this weeks script from monday yet, the shouldermonkey was fed partially by dipromorphine and partially by morphine base rendered smokable with a bit of caffeine, some of the DPM was made into a not fantastically smokable product, some was just left injectable and of course, in due course, injected=D

Thankfully I still had loads of the chili left from last night so had that again for dinner and as with most meals like this it was even tastier tonight. Skipped the eggs and topped with pickled jalapenos for an extra kick.

Recently finished munching a surprisingly good Co-Op "traybake" consisting of "Spanish" meatballs inna wiv roasted cherry tomatoes & red onion inna tomato, chilli, basil, chorizo and cannellini bean sauce. Wiv garlic, herb 'n' cheese flatbread. All in all borderline divine. Yum! <3

That does sound really nice - I love Cannellini beans they make everything really creamy.

Bit of a fan of beans in general me, Bear.

Dins tonight consisted of multiple curries (specifically butter, tandoori & madras chicken plus Bombay and 'spicy' potatoes (latter being sliced spuds simmered in sundry spices then roasted in spiced butter)) wiv a garlic & coriander naan on the side. Lawdy, lawdy o'lawdy was that just ridiculously tasty <3

I can't even stand the THOUGHT of pork scratchings. Or chicken skin, unless its the really thin and fatless bits that adhere to the legs of a freshly roasted chicken. Any fat and its just no the fuck thanks.

Chow last night consisted of a curry the old man had made, with rice. And that whilst his back was turned I snuck a good couple of spoonfuls of a mixture of peppery bolete powder and cured fly agaric, whizzed up in the spice grinder, then stirred in. Was tasty, a lot better than his beef curry without the mushroom additives on the sly.

Status
Not open for further replies.