European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing you don't like Spring greenns, Collard greens, spinach or Broccoli? Right?

BTW, Good to know you're not a total lost cause. Pumpkin seeds ROCK!

I'm guessing you don't like Spring greenns, Collard greens, spinach or Broccoli? Right?

BTW, Good to know you're not a total lost cause. Pumpkin seeds ROCK!
I love greens. Spinach and broccoli rock. I use a lot of asian greens in my cooking and have broccoli a few times a week. Its more the texture of Kale that gets me. I dont particularly like its taste either but its the tough texture that just rules it out for me. I can tolerate it in a green smoothie i guess.

I'm not even going to quote the NAMES of those poisonous, filthy, disgustig things you spoke of. I would't let speaking those names besewerify my tongue.

And the mere thought of vegetable smoothies, even without those noxious members-of-uuhhhggh--thhee--ewwBrassicales! there, I've said too much already.

But my approach to feeding is to say all flesh is grass, and therefore I'm a vegefuckingtarian. of the most extreme veganob'ead kind. But I cannot, physically, cannot make myself consume them in their primary stage of their cycling though the food web. The insects can eat the plants, the animals can eat the plants, then I will eat the animals that ate the insects that ate the plants and the animals that ate the animals that ate the insects that ate the plants. And possibly some of the insects if I can find places to get em. Would love to try honey roasted locusts with chilli and lime. Heard southeastasian burrowing tarantulas caught on grass threads and fried in oil, salt, chilli, spices and MSG are delicious.

That Br..Bro..Broc.Brocc..no I won't befoul my computer screen with that word voluntarily, nor will I dirty my fingertips typing it.

Generally if its green I just will not, and cannot, eat it.The smell of leeks has to be one of the very worst of the worst. It is so far beyond disgusting, really, even the LAB has very very seldom produced anything so foul as the stink of leeks. And thats fresh leeks. Ever smelled decaying, rotten leeks? now that is truly, truly stomachheavingly awful. Its almost as foul as isocyanides.

Owsley Stanley the great LSD chemist ate nothing but meat since the late 60's. No vegetables at all. He lived into his 70's and died in a car accident in 2011. The all meat diet wont kill you it appears.

my friend's little sister just brought me back a box of lucky charms from Florida :D
mmmmmmm

Lucky Charms be nasty! The only thing worse than the tasteless cereal are the tasteless marshmallows. How can it even be a marshmallow type product with out even tasting of anything. That's a box of textured air. Can't believe they're selling that shit for £8 a box in this country.

Fuck lucky Charms. Treat yo self. Get some Capt'n crunch, Some Boo Berry, some Frankenberry, Some fruity pebbles. Hell, push the boat out and get your self some Fruit loops. Tucan sam is the drug lord of the cereal world. Got a tattoo on his arse saying " I fuck Diabeetus in the arse" He's hard core.

Oh Fruit Loops. I have not had them in years but now have a weird craving for them. Sam Toucan is evil.

Lucky Charms be nasty! The only thing worse than the tasteless cereal are the tasteless marshmallows. How can it even be a marshmallow type product with out even tasting of anything.
[...] Hell, push the boat out and get your self some Fruit loops.

had some of the old charms this morning but forgot to clean the bowl out.
so i've left a bowl of milk, which btw the charms turn green, and came back and hour or two later and i go to pour it out and i shit you not it all slid out as one gelatinous mass.
it was essentially a a big fucking green creme caramel.

noice.

had some of the old charms this morning but forgot to clean the bowl out.
so i've left a bowl of milk, which btw the charms turn green, and came back and hour or two later and i go to pour it out and i shit you not it all slid out as one gelatinous mass.

Fuck - that might be just the thing I'm looking for to finally shift that gerbil.

Keeping, Told you that shit was rank xx

Limpet damn you! Because Of you I had to have those McD's cheese bites you speak of. SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP those were right tasty! Got my sour cream and chive dip on and proceeded to chow down like mofo. Cheese bites, Addiction be thy name!

I haven't eaten dinner yet but tonights fair is Salmon fishcakes with Cheddar centre Fresh veg topped with a spicy cheese sauce. Better get to crackin then shouldn't I if I want to eat before midnight. :\

Unless it's Lemmiewinks. then it's the king of Hampsters!!! You'll never notice the escape of Lemmiewinks!

from florida to fruit loops to unfortunate butt hamsters
what have i done

from florida to fruit loops to unfortunate butt hamsters
what have i done

That seems like a normal EADD conversation flow. It is a bit weird to be talking about butt hampsters in the food thread though. The Irish do eat some strange shit it seems.

The Irish do eat some strange shit it seems.

Guinness is, essentially, liquefied shit from a mythical creature called 'The Strange'. They were kept as pets by Banshees...

Just now remembering that strange is slang for vagina.

I've just had a really terrible beef Cantonese.

Bawwwhahahaha Strange. I too thought vag when I first read that. Quality.

I'm about to start my dins. The second fish cake from yesterdays dinner and the left over veg in cheese sauce but with added sauciness and baby leaf spinach. YUM! Gonna add more Chili Cheddar and a bit of hot sauce to the mix as well. TASTY!

Well i slept in today. Just starting off with a Bacon and Egg roll. Thinking about tuna sashimi washed down with beer for lunch. Sounds like a plan.

No Gerbils were hurt in this post

Status
Not open for further replies.