What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about the Flamenco Estrella morente does that I actually "feel" it gives me the chills, I wont go into what she is actually singing as my Spanish is basic & I dont wanna upset some native speakers with my poor Spanish - English but some music goes way beyond words & you FEEL it inside you, this is a fine example.

It's magic. <3

Love his work, he is the shit. <3

i remember when he died and mtv or vh1 played this video all day with an emergency broadcast looking bar scrolling across the bottom announcing his death.

<3
Hope you're doing ok, my friend?
"Come and see.' and I saw, and behold a white horse"

Last edited:
Just found about this dude (Abstract). Thought it was pretty good. He has other good songs as well

It's magic. <3

"But in my opinion there are only two kinds of masculine musical arts. Black Metal and traditional, rural Flamenco, especially when it's just vocals (canto) and guitar (guitarra flamenca). Both arts deal with very masculine, rudimentary topics and contain deep (male) pain and suffering." Ash of Nargaroth in interview with Pest Webzine.

Awww, so are you! ???

I know its just a forum but am very serious. take yourself seriously, beautiful one.

Just watched a Joan Jett documentary on Hulu. She's so sexy, it's sickening!
Such a pretty face, indeed. :)

"But in my opinion there are only two kinds of masculine musical arts. Black Metal and traditional, rural Flamenco, especially when it's just vocals (canto) and guitar (guitarra flamenca). Both arts deal with very masculine, rudimentary topics and contain deep (male) pain and suffering." Ash of Nargaroth in interview with Pest Webzine.

Indeed. Flamenco is a beautiful expression.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Just found about this dude (Abstract). Thought it was pretty good. He has other good songs as well

Sweet. ❤ I had a smashmouth kinda day. Hard work and should be celebrating but still feel its nonsense, as being alive is just an achievement itsellf but anyway...onward the climb to maintenance.

I know its just a forum but am very serious. take yourself seriously, beautiful one.

This isn't just a forum to me, I share intimate details here and you guys have been like family through really tough times. Feeling better now that an incident sparked some new inspiration. No worries. You're the bestest! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.