What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always takes me back to those summer days in the USA (Boston) driving down their huge motorways for some reason.

Hello darkness...my old friend. "The end is nigh" ... Who Watches The Watchman?

Last edited:
This isn't just a forum to me, I share intimate details here and you guys have been like family through really tough times. Feeling better now that an incident sparked some new inspiration. No worries. You're the bestest! ?

I know, this is what is special about this place - much catharsis, very healing. Xxx Despite some of the trolls, predators, and psychos. ;)...imma fairly benevolent psycho though, so ?... glad you got some inspiration to spark you on your journey, beautiful one ?

;)

Meh, changed my mind Patti Smith is annoying...

Last edited:
^ For you ma lady.

Mr Josh Homme -yum and this magic tune ;)<3

Mmmhmm, Josh is delicious. Brody Dalle is so lucky to have him, but she's extremely yummy as well. Threesome fantasies...hehe

This is a live version of "Hangin Tree" with Mark Lanegan on vocals and Josh doing backup. Mark always grips the mic with his right hand like he's holding on for dear life. This is when Nick Oliveri was in the band too on bass.

Last edited:
God I love this song, listened to it everyday riding the bus on my blue iPod mini ?

Right? It makes you feel truly alive. I saw them on tour a lot, got to meet the guitarist Quinn and take a picture with him. I had a chance to meet Bert once, but I got too shy and backed out at the last minute like a lil' biatch. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.