What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually quite fucking banging.
God bless that Ergot bread & weird Potato wine, who needs MDMA?

Last edited:
As featured in Days of Thunder, back when Tom Cruise was Tom Cruise, not all weird like he is now. Love this song...Leave me breathless, cover me, show me heaven, oh oh oh..and it feels divine.

DIRTY DANCING is in my top ten movies. Swayze is electric and Jennifer is perfect as the innocent, cookie-cutter Jewish girl who stumbles into love and then literally flies into her lover's arms in front of Daddy and the world. A must-see for any generation! I think one of the better Patrick Swayze vehicles. Love this movie have been watching this since I was a kid and still until this day R.I.P Patrick Swayze I hope your up there dancing in heaven with the angels.

Favorite pink Floyd song... Guitar solo gets me every time. I just love Gilmore's guitar, it takes you to an ethereal place, it sounds so joyful and bittersweet at the same time... Pure beauty!

This Foreigner song will always spark the fire in my veins!! There is something kinda sexy about this song.

Badassery! Real rock Music ! I loved Sebastian Bach and still do he’s a bombshell, and had a life like poster on my door in the bedroom yummy.

Greatest best friend song ever written. Clapton guitar and Sting voice, well matched ! Sting has always been a very handsome man.

Hatari - Hatrið mun sigra
This is the Iceland Eurovision entry for this year too WTF!!??!??!!???!!!?

I'd heard about this on the radio & an interview they gave & I was thinking the guys were just trolling but nope, they made me think of some weird BDSM gimps high on PV with some weird Cyberpunk / Steampunk tossed in. The vocal sounds like the NSBM band Absurd. Words fail me for this song..........

Status
Not open for further replies.