What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W static. Another intense obsession. Tiny chicks with huge racks look super hot dancing to statics sound. It jus works ?
I have to start listening to them in the morning. Music medicine. Just a good vibe the whe ride through

Been listen to techno and acid house. Really tryin to convert younger basshead to house techno heads... i think pystrance might be the final big gun before we bring all this transformational sound.

Captivated by this on the radio - hasn't happened in a while. Aldous Harding has got some extraordinary melodic and lyrical skills, juxtaposed with hilarious, awkward physicality.

Last edited:
Possibly one of the best driving songs on the planet ever .

Always liked this in the abstract.
...arguably, I would nominate this - for "even if I had an airplane, I still couldn't make it on time", moments. - hillbilly rock Tx for haste and control in the driving machine, F1 style ;)

^ "Black Betty" and "Magic Carpet Ride", those are excellent tunes to crank up on the stereo and dance around to!

W static. Another intense obsession. Tiny chicks with huge racks look super hot dancing to statics sound. It jus works ?
I have to start listening to them in the morning. Music medicine. Just a good vibe the whe ride through

I saw Static X when Earshot opened for them years ago. That was around the time the Queen Of the Damned movie was out (RIP Aaliyah aka Babygirl) and Earshot's song "Get Away" is on the soundtrack. The Static X/Earshot concert was in a venue that used to be a church. There were stained glass windows, it was cool. This guy was out front with the Bible preaching to all of us standing in line because he was against it. That was before I was a believer, but religious zealots need to leave people alone when they're trying to see a gig.

My God that stuff for me was so rough, mind you saying that I had one of the most potent visions from that stuff. I wat
My God that stuff for me was so rough, mind you saying that I had one of the most potent visions from that stuff. I watched a tree shoot off like a firework into the sky & it exploded sending colours I have never seen run down the window outside. I came across 4-HO-MET just after trying the AcO & for my trip tastes I fell in love with 4-HO-MET & it is still my 2nd most loved tryptamine (N,N-DMT is the first)

Got this on myself atm, one of the best new psychedelic bands I know of, I found 'em via The Brianjones Town Massacre.
This track goes so well when tripping.

ched a tree shoot off like a firework into the sky & it exploded sending colours I have never seen run down the window outside. I came across 4-HO-MET just after trying the AcO & for my trip tastes I fell in love with 4-HO-MET & it is still my 2nd most loved tryptamine (N,N-DMT is the first)

Got this on myself atm, one of the best new psychedelic bands I know of, I found 'em via The Brianjones Town Massacre.
This track goes so well when tripping.

Thanx! Maybe you'll like this?

Def Leppard in ROCK ROLL HALL OF FAME 2019. About time!!! 41 years together and well over 100 amazing songs. That is longer that the vast majority of marriages in today's world! A LONG time coming and rightly deserved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.