What Are You Listening To Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ When it comes to Aerosmith, I love "Crazy". Seeing Liv Tyler and Alicia Silverstone together is so sexy.

^ When it comes to Aerosmith, I love "Crazy". Seeing Liv Tyler and Alicia Silverstone together is so sexy.

The deepest and most powerful Aerosmith song. I love this song so much! When I hear it I can imagine the whole story, it's incredible. Steven Tyler donated money to get a house ready for domestic abuse women victims when he learned they are called Janie's Houses.

^ I didn't know he made a safe place for domestic abuse women victims, that's very admirable!

Just ate 30mgs of 4-AcO-DMT
This band makes beautiful psychedelic music.

My God that stuff for me was so rough, mind you saying that I had one of the most potent visions from that stuff. I watched a tree shoot off like a firework into the sky & it exploded sending colours I have never seen run down the window outside. I came across 4-HO-MET just after trying the AcO & for my trip tastes I fell in love with 4-HO-MET & it is still my 2nd most loved tryptamine (N,N-DMT is the first)

Got this on myself atm, one of the best new psychedelic bands I know of, I found 'em via The Brianjones Town Massacre.
This track goes so well when tripping.

I grew up with bands like Scorpions, Poison, Guns n Roses, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Motley Crue, Aerosmith etc. I love this music !

Status
Not open for further replies.