• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

lemon and ginger tea.

got a blood test tomorrow, checking everything, including liver function, best give it a break.

I had a blood test last week. Had to show the guy where my one viable vein was. Fair play to him, he got it first time. Took three fuckin barrels of blood. Not heard anything yet, which I take to be a good sign.

I have been drinking chinti every Saturday with a traditional spag boll meal just cos my dad knows I like Chianti.he has his own wine vault so choice ain't a prob, I also like sisicilialian reds too. Anything with strong flavours I guess.

I had a blood test last week. Had to show the guy where my one viable vein was. Fair play to him, he got it first time. Took three fuckin barrels of blood. Not heard anything yet, which I take to be a good sign.
the last couple of blood tests i've had i've either heard nothing til i spoke to my doctor again or got a text about it, i.e. to say i was slightly anaemic so to take some iron.

i've now had 4 blood tests in a row where they got in there first time. compared to less than a year ago when i was in a&e having multiple nurses trying multiple sites its a huge relief. i guess cos my veins were scarred rather than collapsed, they seem to have healed.

its 7.30 am so i will soon be drinking tea.......

I am drinking Orasel mixed into water

Stayed up until 5am watching sci-fi and am supposed to be writing a medium article but brain still a bit fogged from last nights edible, spliffs and beer

Do you stick to the dark fruits cider when you are paying attention to your health?

One 1/2 bottle of prosecco

I think i drink only for the drug effect. I don't like the taste lately. Maybe a weaksauce fruity beer.

Drinking about 1/3 or 1/4 the usual amount this past week.

Ignore me, I'm just taking the piss.

But seeing as you asked, just over a Ltr of vodka and several spliffs...

(Because I'm a tit)

Cool i've had a fat edible and 1 lil spliff so far. Amazed again by good old weed. Incredible mindspace. The wine is gone now.

No worries bro

Helped a friend move house, so he gifted me with a crate of Carling..

It'll go in the garage until the mrs brings her family round. They can have it. They already hate me, might as well pour salt on the wound. :middle finger: