• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

For a sometimes grumpy opinionated cunt LINS does some really cool nice things for people sometimes, I seem to remember you sending someone who was down on their luck £10 (back in your wenlock days) offering someone a place to stay or casual work or something too.
But free booze that has cost time, effort, money & put a lot of love into too ?
Outstanding.
Obviously a top bloke that just hides it well

For a sometimes grumpy opinionated cunt LINS does some really cool nice things for people sometimes, I seem to remember you sending someone who was down on their luck £10 (back in your wenlock days) offering someone a place to stay or casual work or something too.
Outstanding.

He is definitely a top bloke. Wenlock or not.. ;)

excuse me, he identifies as top twat. its very rude to not use someones preferred mode of address. we wouldn't want to upset our resident distiller now!!

i'm drinking punk ipa would prefer to be on the straight gin cos i hate everything right now and wanna wallow in that.

Seriously who the fuck is this Wenlock people keep talking about?

This person is becoming an EADD mystery way over and above the number of their posts and the impact they had on the place?

Other than clearly making a huge and ever lasting impression on our Evey.

Outstanding.
Not me fella, but if someone needs a tenner someone needs a tenner.

Not only has LINS shared his fuckin mental moonshine with me, I came home from work one day only to find a boxfull of VIZ magazines.

It doesn't get better than that...

Fubzy, Wenlock isn't funny. Years of psychological abuse. My address was made public agsin this Christmas. He seriously wants me six feet under. :(

Fubzy, Wenlock isn't funny. Years of psychological abuse. My address was made public agsin this Christmas. He seriously wants me six feet under. :(

Who's Wenlock? ;)

I don't think I've told you this before, but I saw you a few years ago in some godawfull hellhole. You were waiting to cross the road as we drove past. If I hadn't been with my very straight colleague, I'd have stopped for a chat.

Take care luv...

Last edited:
Fubzy, please can you delete the name of my town? I'm already being stalked.

I wish you'd have said hwllo. I would have told Lilvibe you're her uncle Fubzy lol.

I had a maccy Dee's banana milkshake earlier, but having a night off the sauce tonight. I'd love to have something mind altering but I simply cannot be arsed to drink. I'd gub a handful of valium in a heartbeat though!

Cunt popped up long before you popped up bellered and he was a well known cunt, aka perma banned on the spot for years.
Despite his pseudonyms some of them quite convincing and active for a few years before being found out.

If the account ain't more than three years old and active dunni trust the cunt easy lol :LOL:

@BelleRed can you engighten people how the cunt got your details? his modus operandi
would you trust a cunt with a sob story on bluelight?

Last edited:
Tonight I'm on the oranjeboom black @chinup inspired me, and I suppose @F.U.B.A.R. cos I got that cos Karpakie doesn't fucking exist in Newcastle. Thank fuck I only bought one tin - super strength lager is rank! Regular premium lager for the win! I have 6 tins of kronenburg in the fridge.

If I remember correctly K is nicer than any Soopah out there.

I used to like Strongbow Black. Discontinued now.

You say “premium” but it’s all brewed under license in the U.K. Unless it’s actually imported, then it’s just the usual piss water we all swill down.

Tonight I'm on the oranjeboom black @chinup inspired me, and I suppose @F.U.B.A.R. cos I got that cos Karpakie doesn't fucking exist in Newcastle. Thank fuck I only bought one tin - super strength lager is rank! Regular premium lager for the win! I have 6 tins of kronenburg in the fridge.

If I remember correctly K is nicer than any Soopah out there.

Karpackie is so famous even Julie Andrews sang a song about it.

"Superkarpackiedeliciousextraalcydoses"...