• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What about that Andrew Tate eh?

Tate brothers donating money for aid in Palestine to help the victims

Well, have pledged to donate. But while I'm not running down ANYONE who gives aid to those in need, I'm also aware that under Romanian law a business can nominate up to 20% of their tax bill to a charity.

So depending upon the turnover of their businesses, it might not actually cost them a penny.

That doesn't mean it's not the right thing to do but people presume that they are giving $200,000 of their post-tax income and unless they state that fact, I would reasonably ask how much they are taking out of their own pockets.

In short, a bit of a PR stunt unless they have quietly been giving 20% of their taxes to nominated charities for years...

I also recall him pledging $100 million to set up a charity to 'protect men from false accusations'. As yet no details of that have emerged.

I have no way of knowing if these statements were made in good faith, but his record isn't exactly spotless when it comes to making such pledges.

Well, have pledged to donate. But while I'm not running down ANYONE who gives aid to those in need, I'm also aware that under Romanian law a business can nominate up to 20% of their tax bill to a charity.

So depending upon the turnover of their businesses, it might not actually cost them a penny.

That doesn't mean it's not the right thing to do but people presume that they are giving $200,000 of their post-tax income and unless they state that fact, I would reasonably ask how much they are taking out of their own pockets.

In short, a bit of a PR stunt unless they have quietly been giving 20% of their taxes to nominated charities for years...

I also recall him pledging $100 million to set up a charity to 'protect men from false accusations'. As yet no details of that have emerged.

I have no way of knowing if these statements were made in good faith, but his record isn't exactly spotless when it comes to making such pledges.
Good point.
So u can give 20% of ur tax bill to a charity instead of the tax man??

Good point.
So u can give 20% of ur tax bill to a charity instead of the tax man??

Yep - Romanian law was changed in 2017.

So if you look at Romanian progressive tax on businesses, you can calculate how large the Tates turnover would have to be to result in a donation of $200,000 not costing them a penny.

It's not just the Tates - Almost all businesses make this donation because it's a way of free 'virtue signalling'.

But the money is needed NOW. Not in 12 months time. If they had given the $200,000 then it WOULD have had to come out of their post-tax income but it's just a pledge at the moment.

Like the $100 million.

They wouldn't be alone in making pledges and doing nothing or actually using it to increase their wealth.

Uber eats asked if I wanted to round my bill up to £20 and from £19.97 and donate the three pence to charity.
I declined 😊

Uber's charitable actions are highly nebulous. They always partner with a charity and allow the charity to announce the partnership and handle all of the PR.

Their is no extant information supplied by Uber regarding ANY of their charitable activities which in itself is suspicious. I'm betting that they aren't giving a single penny of their own money - they are merely offering an inefficient (from a tax perspective) way for charities to elicit donations.

What’s a chad?
gigachad_1024x1024.jpg

Nah. It's not because that's what he is. He even labels himself as one.
As for my 'Theif' comment.. The guy is a Crook, he ran a Cult and stole money from these people.
Tells enough about this moron that he converted to Islam. MAKES BEATING WOMEN EVEN EASIER, SO A HUNNID PERCENT WIN FOR OUR BOY TATE!

He has now as well, in my own mind certainly I don't wish to say unlike many maybe, as I'm not wasting energy witchunting a fool basically whose ego has swallowed his head... marked himself as that (a dummy) by kissing Elon Musk's fake f arse like Musk is "one of us"

Rapping on Tate was about how and I solidly agree on the point because I've been emphasising it myself years, how the only saviour still is the non robot police and how it's really so close people not appreciating, game over for freedom soon as.

Musk agreeing, lol. He is FUCKING Skynet!

Building the AI interfacing chip, Neuralink.

Self driving aka AI cars and more.

AI crypto God.

Also that clone business, technological process to store and implant the memories and personality of a human into a synthetic body or I don't know how they do THAT, but def for this purpose someday if not all ready.

Musk will be building that f robot military, and Tate is getting over excited bro-ing up with him like they are 2 galactic Supermen joined in arms in the good fight.

On that alone have to say c'mon wake up Tate, Elon is not Mankind's friend, plus Tristan sounds so dumb too, shocks almost embarrasses me lol.

Lol, "Elon Musk for Andrew Tate tattoo..Elon Musk for Andrew Tate tattoo..El.." (for charity ofc but lol, I can already picture Tate bragging on social media "I've even got a tattoo of my name on Elon Musk's butt how many people can say that"