• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What about that Andrew Tate eh?

The media's portrayal of him is quite flawed.

Also his dad was CIA. Personally I think he's put there to create an argument. The coverage of him on mainstream media vs the coverage of him on social media is very polarising.

Completely disgusting fucked up human

Zero redeeming features, very sight of him make me feel sick tbh

He's probably traumatised I'd imagine, nobody gets like that without some kinda trauma usually. He still disgusts me though, he's pure scum

edit - the cunt puts the 'toxic' into toxic masculinity. he's quite'clever' with his manipulative moneymaking though, using NLP techs to manipulate insecure would be 'real men' into paying him to learn how to be scum of the earth

Last edited:
Never heard of him, and a quick Google confirms that the less I know about him the better.

I had never heard of him until relatively recently (when he got arrested on rape and sex trafficking charges), then I found out he was a kick boxer and contestant on Big Brother, not to mention a 'social media influencer'.

Sez it fuckin all.

Cunt.

The media's portrayal of him is quite flawed.

Also his dad was CIA. Personally I think he's put there to create an argument. The coverage of him on mainstream media vs the coverage of him on social media is very polarising.

So the mainstream media thinks he's cunt, and social media thinks he's a god. Surely, the only flawed bit is the latter?

all the media is full of shit and spreading lies about him. He has inspired millions of young men to not be a fucking slave to the system and go and push themselves to have success.

All the charges were a load of fucking shit. He has never done or said anything the media accuses him of.

He has never assaulted any women. And he has a clean criminal record.

He speaks the truth which is to much for a majorty of the slaves of this planet who are tryna cancel him.

This world needs the tate brothers, and they have transformed the lives of millions of men to do better than be a fucking slob sitting on the couch watching netflix been a fucking slave

all the media is full of shit and spreading lies about him. He has inspired millions of young men to not be a fucking slave to the system and go and push themselves to have success.

All the charges were a load of fucking shit. He has never done or said anything the media accuses him of.

He has never assaulted any women. And he has a clean criminal record.

He speaks the truth which is to much for a majorty of the slaves of this planet who are tryna cancel him.

This world needs the tate brothers, and they have transformed the lives of millions of men to do better than be a fucking slob sitting on the couch watching netflix been a fucking slave

Are you fuckin serious man?

Have your psychedelic experiences taught you nothing?

yes i am. Tate is a fucking genius, his father was a chess grandmaster. He works hard, people hate on him cause he works so hard and speak the truth.

He aint toxic. Hes calling out the system and all the bullshit they have put into peoples heads. tens of millions of men follow the tate brothers and are getting rich, jacked and escaping the 9-5 slavery

You fuckin crack me up you cunt :ROFLMAO:

Tens of millions - or more likey a few thousand easily influenced dickheads have been conned our of their money to finance some narcissistic prick masturbating his ego online whilst coercing gullible young girls into doing his bidding.

Yep, top chap!

Last edited:
Personally I think he's put there to create an argument.
He was a Big Brother contestant. As Fubar said, that says it all.

Those people are deliberately selected because they are either extreme, or controversial, or polarising in some way.

The more likely they are to antagonise and clash with other people the better.

few months ago some apparition inflicted on a developed media website news that he was trial in Romania, porbably a two-barrel end because he cannot be commited to a sanatorium nor in prison. Although a theory of mine involves death of this young cat below me

few months ago some apparition inflicted on a developed media website news that he was trial in Romania, porbably a two-barrel end because he cannot be commited to a sanatorium nor in prison. Although a theory of mine involves death of this young cat below me

As ever, you've moved the conversation into a parallel universe Shady :LOL: