• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 5)

^ I don't know why but I imagine that 'yes, yes welcome' as a very forboding welcome. :p

when i was a kid, bluelight was a disco that all the primary school kids went to and we used to smash the sherburt and skull redbull...

anywayyyyyy i think im a greenlighter lol... been lurkn the forums for a couple years atleast, then finally joined for a reason i cant remember

how do you become a bluelighter anyway?? is it a post thing orrr??? im more of a reader than a writer

hi guys, im new and im from melbourne :)

i am loving the bump picture...
and hating that at the moment, melbourne sucks for getting most kinds of subtances ...

Yo indeed :)

The bump picture with the hippos?? It's pretty cool hey!

BUMP since we have had some new faces pop into Aus Social.

Welcome n00bs :)

wingman, lets get wingman in here :!

and wheres brn cousins :X

%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)%)

Intro

hi Aussie Bluelighters

long time lurker here, now i'm gonna get a bit more involved.

I'm a student, so I'm poor, i live in Adelaide so I'm bored and my body is fun substance deficient, something I am perpetually trying to fix. Relatively experienced in psychs, recently have been gettin interested by stims

Me likey most things psychedelic, music, books, cacti, my old lady, beards and all the usual stuff. Music taste is eclectic

I'm also not very good at introducing myself.

DOC is constantly changing

Your intro was just fine mate :)

Welcome to Aus Social!

Hey beardface :)

There is actually a plant thread in here that has a bunch of info and pictures of succulents and cacti that you should search for, even though one of the main posters, Klue, hasn't been posting lately. There's a good book thread as well.