• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 5)

New to BL... From Melbourne. Am somewhat of a party enthusiast

Welcome Simpleton and Crooks! :)

what do you know? tell me a story

Hi Everyone! I am Leah from Brisbane :)

I registered a couple of weeks ago and have been lurking somewhat since.

I have had "monthly headaches" ever since I can remember. They last about 3 days (if not intercepted with codeine) and are pretty awful. The pain will usually get to the point where I start to feel sick to my stomach and occasionally I will vomit. I have tried so many things for them and the only thing that helps is Nurofen Plus. I am sure it is the codeine in them because if I take normal Nurofen it does nothing.

For the last year or so, however, I have noticed that the NP tabs have started to lose their effect. They just aren't working as well as they used to. I have had to take more to get any relief. I don't really want to be having all that ibuprofen all the time though (as I feel I have definitely established that it is not the ibuprofen in the Nurofen Plus that helps, because I have tried normal Nurofen with no effect). I just think I need to increase my codeine dose. I only take them once a month and I feel like it is an acceptable solution to manage my problem. I don't think a GP would see this as a viable option though, so I am just going to go ahead with trying it for myself.

I am glad I came across this site that has information on how to perform CWE and effectively spare my liver and/or stomach from the onslaught of ibuprofen or paracetamol that I might otherwise subject it to. Next time I get my headache I am going to try about 4 - 6 tablets using CWE and see how that goes (I usually take 2).

I have bought some Harris Filters and am going to try to use a minimum of 2 together (perhaps even 3 or 4). I don't mind if it takes a long time to filter through, I just hope it eventually works.

Hi and welcome.

If your getting started on CWE then have a browse through this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...-(aka-cdub)-Megathread-third-time-s-the-charm.

The reason why the NP tabs aren't working as good is due to tolerance. Be careful because as you up your dose continually, your tolerance will rise. But seen as you only want to do it once a month, then your tolerance shouldn't rise too much.

Study as much info as you can, every bit helps.

Yeah, like lNf is alluding to, get your headaches checked by a doctor since it is an reoccuring problem. You may have some unknown underlying causse of them - not to alarm or scare.you at all. Its just good advice to see a Dr. about them.

Welcome to all the NOOBS :D enjoy your visit, you're at the hip place to be. Not even the hipsters know about us were that hip n happenin with a hop in here.

Just remember Klue is an underciver so be careful what you go revealing. Especially to him privately. He can be si cunning with tthe facade off Mr. Nice Guy act. Trust me, he's had me bent over backwards before I learned my lessin n cracked on.

Yeah, like lNf is alluding to, get your headaches checked by a doctor since it is an reoccuring problem. You may have some unknown underlying causse of them - not to alarm or scare.you at all. Its just good advice to see a Dr. about them.

Welcome to all the NOOBS :D enjoy your visit, you're at the hip place to be. Not even the hipsters know about us were that hip n happenin with a hop in here.

Just remember Klue is an underciver so be careful what you go revealing. Especially to him privately. He can be si cunning with tthe facade off Mr. Nice Guy act. Trust me, he's had me bent over backwards before I learned my lessin n cracked on.

I knew about this place before it was cool, but I didn't post because that wouldn't be cool. I also didn't like to be cool because it was winter and I prefer warmer weather, so I liked it hot before it was cool.

It's a thrill too. I feel like Miley Cyrus in that movie where she is hired by the fbi to go undercover in a College sorority.

Actually, it's not like that at all. But thanks for reminding me to look for that movie next time I'm buying dvd's.

Do share the title of said DVD, klue. Miley is pretty sexy but im waiting patiently for Selena Gomez to really blow upn i love me some latin ladies. They got the fire n the fury at their command.

hello pseudonim!

i really like the word pseudonym i dont know why i just do. fyi.

anyways welcome to the bluelight look forward to seeing you around!!

:)

one of the best things I like about greenilighters, is that they often dredge up some old thread, and bring it back to life again... :)

Thats nice. I guess you are middleton, the dutchess of cambridge too?

Hey everyone,
I've had an account on here for ages apparently.
I'm originally from Melbourne, now in Geelong.
Been using a herb mixture through my vaporgenie the last couple months on weekends.
I feel so nostalgic on it and it's the thing I love most. I feel like I go back to the 90s lol.
Anyways, nice to meet everyone 8)