• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Welcome to Bluelight, Greenlighters! (Part 5)

Hey hunuh. I've noticed you've been online a fair bit since you joined up :)

It can get addictive hey, the old Bluelight! Any thread in Aus Social that catches your eye yet? It can be a good refuge over here from a) drug topics and b) flaming. :)

definitely is addictive :D

"describe your first sexual experience with MS paint"was an interesting read8o=D
it's a nice community here :)

Last edited:
^ There is one of those threads in the Lounge too, try one! :D

New....also from Sydney. Have spent the night posting pretty poor quality contributions. Things aren't likely to improve now that the sun's up.

Hello everyone,

Sometime lurker now signed up to contribute a bit.

Originally from London, UK but now living in Sydney thank to aussie missus.

See ya round!

Hey Olaf, welcome to Bluelight :)

Start yourself a thread in New Member Introductions to get the ball rolling across the board.

What are some of your interests?

Musically, d'n'b and hip hop are mainly where its at for me, though I'm get into some more house sounds as I get older.

Big football (soccer to you lot!) fan, and sport in general. Can't wait for the Ashes over here.

I'll get myself over to the New Member thing.

Hi from another disenchanted (well I am anyway) Oz voter .
Will be losing this terminal soon so won't be able to add much I'm afraid.
Thanks for the visit though.
P.s could someone look at my reply on the 'opiates for pain thread' would really appreciate some feed back : )
Hari Om
edtree

^ Welcome to Aus Social bro :)

You find the answers you were after??

howdy all.
it seems to me the police force don't care what people do, as long as they can arrest somebody for brownie points. i say disband the coppers and let nature settle things. :)

Auss welocome

^ Welcome to Aus Social bro :)

You find the answers you were after??

I think so yeah but by trial and ERROR ha. Still here though : )
Thanks for asking.
Don't know about disbanding the cops Mono but how about employing ppl who can think for themselves and interpret laws depending upon the situation and who are mature enough to access those situations with compassion and empathy (ha the q is do they actually exist?)
Hari Om
edtree

Fentanyl anyone?
Look this is ad-nauseum I know but all the other threads are necro beyond revival from what I can see.
It's a NSW specific question too.
I am getting the queer eye from the local doc when I ask for a script renewal for this stuff and it's only the low dose 2.1mg.
Trouble for me is it really is the only thing that works and at my age (2nd half century) I'm more concerned with pain than with addiction!
Anyone know how to get around this? Is a pain clinic the answer? Or would doctor shopping be easier?
Klue: Soz if this is the wrong thread but I put it here for a local knowledge answer. Pls move if in-appropriate : )
Hari Om
edtree

Last edited:
You're right, Aus social isn't the place for these questions. But I will say you should have a good rapport with you doctor, be open and honest with them. You won't get any advice about Doctor shopping here on Bluelight, but I think it's important to have a good GP. Ask them about the pain clinic, you would need a referral anyway I guess.

^ Welcome dude, yea there's a few of us from Perth :)