• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Weird shit I found on the internet: I'm just Curious 24...

Dunno if this has been posted, but oh dear DUBYA. What on earth is wrong with you. Oh yeah, I remember now.

Ah! Ah! Holy fuck I hadn't seen that yet =D I am in stitches!

Michelle Obama didn't look too pleased at the start but then she and Barack started swaying a bit. I was hoping for somebody to pull out a bass guitar.

has anyone been following google's recently released artificial neural network? its called Deep Dream, it processes images fed into it and yeah its basically nightmare-food.
CJJXc5iVAAAAM9_.jpg

BUT that's not the worst part! some fiend decided to run Fear and Loathing through it.
this is bat country%)

Most people do have the gene that allows them to digest gluten; and by unnecessarily adopting a gluten-free diet would actually be more likely to do themselves more harm than good, by missing out on essential trace nutrients.

It's also somewhat insulting to real coeliac disease sufferers, when they see the trendy brigade snapping up all the gluten-free options in the store .....

Deep dream, isn't that the "new programme" for Google in the new Bourne film? Meant to no longer spy. Total privacy.

Fuck it, it was dream something.

PS: TRUST me, in the food industry there are now so many gluten intolerant fucks it some times jades a person's view of those that are actually gluten intolerant. Hipsters fucked up genuine illnesses. Take your fucking hemp pie hat and no eat it's gluten goodness. Prats!!! NO, I don't have an issue with people feigning. A "trendy" unless.

Please take my chefs knife off me.

Last edited:
I thought it was going to be a school trip to the local Mars production plant.

I'm slightly disappointed as there's a slimmer chance of a free Twix.

has anyone been following google's recently released artificial neural network? its called Deep Dream, it processes images fed into it and yeah its basically nightmare-food.
CJJXc5iVAAAAM9_.jpg

BUT that's not the worst part! some fiend decided to run Fear and Loathing through it.
this is bat country%)

Ah awesome, I remember playing about with deep dream early in it's release, it's really cool to see its now expanded with the new deep style generator. Honestly, I haven't fully got my head round how it works yet - but there's something really captivating about the results.

If you worked there I'd so go. You'd be the poster boy for their business model <3

^Hahaha. The voices, laughter, and fact that I don't speak German makes this remind me of so many trips with a particular friend of mine :D