• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Warning about new party drug in Sydney-Red mitsibishi

A person (Dilon, NIDA rep.?) reported on triple j today that the red mitsubishis are not what caused the sad and unnecesary passing of a young lady the other day. Acording to the report it was a cK that caused the adverse reactions.
Can anyone back this up?
This would suport the fact the authories are yet to confirm the mistubishi pills contain anything other than MDxA?

Please tell me if Im wrong and don't use this as grounds to not test ANY pill you come across.

where did u get said pills? did u test em?

Bass_baby_bass said:
On the weekend i consumed a half of a red mitsubishi along with a few other friends. 3 of us reacted really badly to them, and myself more then the others. I got really hot sweats and couldnt comprehend anything. and some stages could not walk. I was tripping out hard and seeing shit that wasnt there. I have never felt this before, so i too will send out the warning about those red mitsubishi's.. Stear clear, one night of fun is not worth the risk. And trust me, my night was not fun **melbourne**

I've come to the conclusion that my red mitso's were not dodgy, just farkin strong! Popped half, was pretty wasted. I think the reason my friend might have had a hard time was due to the heat of the club. Part of the kick of the mitsos is heat, you become your very own bbq.

One of my friends had a mitsubishi on the weekend.

He said he felt like shit, and didn't get a peak at all.

My other friends that had them a couple of weeks ago thought they were fantastic. Definately a few batches going around.

Now that it's becoming comon knowledge about the 'dangers' of red mitsubishi's maybe a few of these unpleasent experiences are either from excessive doses of MDMA combined with the pre-conceived mindset that what they consumed might/is be dodgy.

Who's up for some blind tests!

maybe there was never a bad red mitsubishi pill. maybe when the media found out(or thought), that the pill was PMA, they remembered that a few years back there was a pill with a mitsubishi logo which contained PMA, and decided that these somehow must be that same pill

Originally posted by aos
maybe there was never a bad red mitsubishi pill. maybe when the media found out(or thought), that the pill was PMA, they remembered that a few years back there was a pill with a mitsubishi logo which contained PMA, and decided that these somehow must be that same pill

Did you read this?

Ok my mate and I spilt a red mitsubishi between us on the weekend and snuffed it. It was the weirdest feeling ive ever had on a pill. While not showing any of the distinct symptoms that characterise pma, it did feel a bit strange walking, as if the muscles were tensing strangely, and mayb on a higher dose this may have been muscle spasms and the like.

With regard to the actual effect is definitely wasn't a good one. Just felt a bit spun out in the head, but hardly happy at all. Mouth and throat felt a bit teste (possibly a result of snuffing it) and this great pressure on my ears. Guess one positive effect was my skin felt nice all round =) (the sort of effect i normally get on mdma). Did not bring me up at all, i in fact went home after a couple of hours and went to sleep. Overall i did not know what to feel, it was a really odd feeling.. it wasnt very nice but it was not all that bad either, mayb it just tripped me out a tad.

While i cannot say that there was pma in the half i had, there definitely was something else in addition to the mdma. Maybe if i had a higher dose, the effects of the mdma would outweigh that of whatever else is in these pills, but with all this speculation and the crappy effect i got i dont think it is really worth the risk.

Just to clear this up,
i found there to be inconsistency within batches of mitsis. This is most likely due to the varying density of the mdma and the filler they used when brewing the batch.ie the mdma sunk to the bottom of the barrel leaving strong and weak doses per pill.

robadope and simons tested fine

mandelin - i did about 15 tests on different pills from the same batch
The quickest went black on contact - impressive
1 or 2 took about 4 or 5 seconds to go dark purple

This might explain people getting different effects from the same pill.
most of my mates were fucked off them but there one or two that didnt get sloppy from them and that is the reason i am giving.

The information i can provide is far from official so you can take as much or as little from it as you please.
I tend to disregard most unofficial results and experiences and look out for official toxicology reports.
if official results were released, this discussion's speculation would be resolved and we would fear our dangerous lifestyles less.
So look out for those official reports and get them on this website with references and we can all be happy campers

adelaide mitzi

some info on adelaide mitzis.........
i have 2 differnet mitzis. they look the same at a glance but the scores are different. one has a deep rectangle shape score. the other one has a cresent score that is not as deep it is fainter. they are pinkish red colour and have white specks. some look like they have just 1 big black speck and one has even got a speck that looks metallic in the light, looks like the sort of shimmer that a pencil lead has under light.im going to break that bit off before i eat it i think! the one with the rectangle score has a bigger mitzi symbol that is touching the edge of the pill, the cresent one has a slightly smaller logo which is almost touching the edge of the pill.

i have tested both with ez extreme.
rectangle score
1. marquis- dark purple then darkest purple or black in 2 seconds
2. simons - bright blue in 1 second
3. robadope - no change

cresent score
1. marquis - very very black instantly
2. simons - bright blue nstantly then went a bit deeper blue in 1 second
3. robadop - no change.

so this tells me that they have no meth,pma,mda. it is either mdma or mdea and the cresent score pill is probably stronger, because the colour change was instant and darker.

yesterday i had the one with the rectangle score. it came on in about 40 minutes but i had a empty stomach. i felt really intense rushes but very hot and sweating. at one time i thought i was going to overheat so layed down on the floor and wasnt moving but i got more and more sweaty and my heart was really pounding. then it passed after about 2 hours didnt feel as hot and danced for a while. my eyes were really wobbly and i couldnt look at my phone screen. then the teeth grinding started, also my legs were kind of shaking and moving around uncontrolably, never had that happen before.

it was enjoyable except for when i was too hot, but it felt to me like it had meth effects, my tester showed no meth. there is something mysterious about this pill. people should be careful,

next time i will try the one with the cresent score and see how that compares. my friend has told me that is is even stronger and a different buzz but i want to see for myself.

We must not dissmiss the fact that there are many other compounds other then the popular ones, MDMA, MDxx.

i think it is a mixture of drugs, could be anything, whatever it is it made me feel too hot and made my heart go too fast.
the person who gave these to me told me these have pma in them, he told me this like its a good thing! but i tested them myself and proved him wrong.

Once again.
5000 of these sold in my hood in perth since grand final weekend.
All glowing reviews!
Chemical contents: Good hit of MDMD and an even stronger hit of METH.
Pill Shape: Not all pills are perfect press but this is the black market. All have same colour (red+pink w/ white) but the logo on some is smaller cause the weren't pressed at well and the score doesn't reach the edges on some and the back is hardly domed on some. Doesn't mean anything just not 100% perfect press on every pill.
All are the BOMB! :) :) :) :)

here is some photos of the 2 different ones ive got. not the best quality photo, but u can see the different score and the mitzi symbol is smaller on the one with the cresent.
i wanted to put this in pillreports but it doesnt work.....

Attachments

• dcp_0006.jpg
    dcp_0006.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 70
I'm officially fed up.

In WA the news just ran and we had one of the Deputy Commissioners of Police giving a press conference parading a further 500 red mitisis that have been seized. This is in addition to the paltry 100 the other day.

Again it was claimed by the reporter that they are "believed to contain the deadly drug PMA". Mr Atherton advised the public to stay away from these, that they were responsible for "deaths" and "overdoses" over east. I do not remember if he actually said they contained PMA.

Whilst I am not naive enough to know that this is not expected, imo Mr Atherton, by now, should know what is exactly in these pills. If not he is negligent. And he is scaremongering.

In any event, Mr Atherton if your listening, get those fucking pills off your press conference table and into a laboratory where they belong. And when they likely turn out to be nothing more than a strong MDMA pill, perhaps you can hold another press conference advising the ecstasy consuming public that dangers are always present when several strong MDMA pills are consumed in a sitting and in environments that may make them more dangerous.

In any event, I expect any DDs in Perth should now be forced to reduce the price of any mitsis sold on account of bad publicity. I'm thinking Red Dot store type sales.

In all seriousness, I'd also continue to expect that all Perth BLs will not take any of these unless full Extreme results have been conducted and they have anecdoctal backing via friends and pillreports - analyse the pill closely and be sure it is the same as any pictures in any reports you intend to rely upon. And even when you do have it - go slow, possibly in halves, don't be excessive in the total amount, and for Gods sake stay hydrated and as cool as possible.

hello
does anyone know of there is any MDA in the red mitzies. Only reason I ask is when doing the robadope reagent the same colour appears for positive test on MDA or PMA.

marko1: none of the red mitsi's tests that I've heard about have contained anything but mdma, if yours are reacting to robadope I strongly suggest you DO NOT consume it. If you want to find out what is actually in this (and I, along with many others do too) e-mail the guys at enlighten ( [email protected] ) and hopefully something similar to what happened with the Orange Bermuda's can be worked out.

Marko1: This summary considers ONLY MDMA, MDA and PMA. It is always possible that other chemicals could be involved.

Each result with have the following order:
Marquis
Simons
Robadope

1. Likely MDMA only
Purple-black
Blue
No change

2. Likely MDA only but could also contain PMA
Purple-black
Nothing
Salmon pink

3. MDMA and likely MDA (or could be PMA)
Purple-black
Blue
Salmon Pink

4. High likelihood of PMA
Colourless
No change
Salmon pink

As you can see the MDA/PMA conundrum is very difficult especially if they are involved in combination with other substances. Testing is only EVER a guide - never assume otherwise.

Now back OT - I'm still pissed with the Deputy Commissioner.

Last edited: