• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Warning about new party drug in Sydney-Red mitsibishi

Gold Coast Mitsubishi's

On the Gold coast i have herd of a fairly large amount of these pills (red Mitsubishi's ) have just started getting around now (30/9/2004)

What should i do? should i just stay clear cause of the risk

or should i test them.

Will pma show up on a proper test or will it show up under mdma
(i have the right test kit)

Im worried about them being pma and showing up as Mdma

I will get the details of the Red M's on the coast, and a picture of pill and test results asap.

I would like advice.

Thank you

Last edited:
my advice. Stay clear. This risk can be DEADLY if you choose to get them

NEWS: [30/9/2004] - 'Toxic drug sold as ecstasy'

Toxic drug sold as ecstasy
By staff reporters
September 30, 2004

A TOXIC drug Australian partygoers are mistaking for ecstasy has been blamed for a series overdoses in recent weeks.

Red pills stamped with the Mitsubishi logo - containing para-methoxyamphetamine, or PMA - are being sold in Sydney, according to reports.

A Sydney newspaper says the pills have caused a series of collapses and one near-fatality in inner Sydney, causing alarm at St Vincent's Hospital's emergency department.

Last Friday night, a man whose temperature had soared into the 40s almost died as doctors fought to resuscitate him in the hospital's intensive care ward, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.

As with a handful of other overdose victims treated over the past two weeks, it is thought the man had taken the hallucinogenic stimulant, which increases blood pressure, temperature and pulse rates.

"When it goes bad it acts very differently on the patient than any of the other (recreational) drugs. None of the other ones melt you down like that," said Gordian Fulde, St Vincents' director of emergency medicine.

"Basically what happens is you just cook from inside. The actual machinery inside each cell just melts down and bursts and that is the end of it."

The victims told doctors they had taken red ecstasy-type pills, stamped with the three-triangled Mitsubishi symbol.

From here

As the mist over the Red Mitsibishi mystery starts to become a little clearer on what has actually happened, I think it would be more then a wise decision to not purchase these suspect pills anymore. Even with all the reagents it is still hard to ingest them with piece of mind. At an educated guess after gathering as much data as i could, it would seem there are 3 batches. If you are going to eat these i would suggest testing these pills from all 3 different batches with all the reagents and compairing the results closeley. Im more then interested to see the data enlighten have collected on these little suckers.

according to AM radio in Perth these red mitzi's have made their way across the nullarbor.

TEST TEST TEST TEST

Originally posted by linusSL
according to AM radio in Perth these red mitzi's have made their way across the nullarbor.

TEST TEST TEST TEST

There is a good MDMA batch of Red Mitsubishi's (as many peope have had over the last few weeks) and it seems a PMA batch. I don't know how these 'radio stations' could know if the PMA batch is on the move or if they are just referring to the MDMA batch. It is safer just to steer clear of all red mitsubishi's for now.

Re: Dodgy Red Mitsubishis in Melbourne

andr33a said:
My friend actually had one of these last Sturday night and I wasnt sure untill now why he had such a bad reaction. These pills look exactly like normal red Mitsi. They have a much shorter peak rate thou (about 45 minutes for my friend) after that the come down is normal untill the next day. On Sunday my friend had really high blood pressure, high body temp. that kept fluctuating and slowed breathing. he also had lowered blood glucose levels but I don't see how that can be related. Just be carefull people. test your pills if you can if you can just steer clear 8)

That doesn't sound like PMA. The whole point of PMA is that the worst effects occur during the "high" (or peak of the drug activity, however you want to look at it). They certainly wouldn't occur 10 hours later like that.

PMA has a slow onset, about 1-2 hours.

This sort of thing makes me feel sick.
Hedonism and materialism at its worst - when people are happy to kill others in their pursuit of money.

Not only the people who are happy producing this shit and deluding and tantalising people with, as it seems, fantastic copy batches, but any dealers with these pills who from here on are happy to sell these potential killers for a couple of extra bucks.

Everyone, taking risks is stupid. *ohhh flip a coin...i -might- get one that will make me just that little bit higher for a couple of hours or i could die*. Get real.
Nothing is worth so blatantly risking your life. Why bother reading up on bluelight how to protect your brain, body and party scene if you are going to risk blowing it so completely in one night. On a much lesser point, if you don't care as much for your life as i do - someone who has likely never met you before - then don't be a selfish prick and risk destroying a party scene we are struggling so hard to maintain in any case.

I just feel so sad for everyone involved...even the twisted fuckers at the top.

I bought 4 red mitsubishi's about 2 weeks ago when the first ones just started popping up do we know for sure there are two or more batches going around one having mdma another having pma or are they all the same possibly containing both mdma and pma which could lead to fooling the tester. I and a couple of mates have had a couple of these and would say they are clean mdma pills but all this talk of pma has got me thinking twice?

qwerty1234_100 said:
I bought 4 red mitsubishi's about 2 weeks ago when the first ones just started popping up do we know for sure there are two or more batches going around one having mdma another having pma or are they all the same possibly containing both mdma and pma which could lead to fooling the tester. I and a couple of mates have had a couple of these and would say they are clean mdma pills but all this talk of pma has got me thinking twice?

How is anyone going to know this ? We dont know and the chances are that it's going to be quite a while before we obtain more solid information. Im sure Authorities and enlighten will "enlighten" us asap.

testing kits in sydney

does anyone know where we can get a testing kit in a shop in Sydney? Have red mitzis for the long weekend and cant wait for australia post to deliver the kit!

Cheers

testing kits

Thanks for the site but need a shop where I can go- as it is Friday, even express post wont work for tomorrow night!

Any ideas anyone much appreciated!!

Re: testing kits

karatekid71 said:
Thanks for the site but need a shop where I can go- as it is Friday, even express post wont work for tomorrow night!

Any ideas anyone much appreciated!!

Im a stranger to sydeny but anyhow i would be trying most drug paraphenelia stores in the city. Im sure Sydney has them. I cant source you one but anyhow have a look. Hmm the first place i bought a kit was from www.raverswarehouse.com.au which is ran by blm. Go and talk to those guys.

Originally posted by qwerty1234_100

Enlighten tested some red mitsubishi's today and the results were:

Marquis: Standard MDxx reaction
Mandelin: Standard MDxx reaction
Simons: Blue.
Robadope: No Reaction.

This means the pills tested contained MDMA only, and no primary amine such as MDA/PMA. This concludes that there is a confirmed batch of MDMA red mitsubishi's, as well as an alledged PMA batch of red mitsubishi's. It is safer to simply avoid these pills all together, but if you must have them, make sure you test them with a simons/robadope reagent.

This also explains why many people who have had red mitsubishis over the last few weeks have not had any health problems.

Last edited:
In the header of this forum we have a link for 5htp & Pill testers and where you might find them around the place. If anyone knows of any other places to buy the kits let us know so we can update it.

^^^ Cowboy Mac, is there any info on where Enlighten got the pills they tested? I know it still doesn't garauntee anything but I'm interested to see the different results from different cities.

They were tested in Melbourne, today, 30/09/04. The point I was making is that there is an MDMA batch as well as an alleged PMA batch. This is what makes the problem more dangerous as people may still try to seek out the MDMA batch when it is safer to avoid all red mitsubishi's completely.

Re: Re: testing kits

rezinate said:
ITS THURSDAY U FOOL!!! (well maybe not right now, but when I wrote this msg anywayz!)

Was that necessary... ? You dont know what sort of limitations he may be under! Now back on topic ffs. This is a serious issue!