• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING OPEN!) Round 404: Decay

Please choose your favorite entry from among these choices. The photos are all listed in the OP.

• 1. S.J.B.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • 2. madness00

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • 3. Hal_1ncandenza

• 4. Noodle473

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 5. mal3volent

• 6. chinup

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 7. Xorkoth

• 8. White_Rose

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • 9. LadyAlkaline

• 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 11. w01fg4ng

• 12. Pfafffed

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. PrincessDiz

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • 15. DopeM

• 16. sigmond

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on people we need moar votes! I spammed the link and a request in a few key threads but bitches be scurred to vote or summat.

I had to think about this for quite some time before voting because there so many great pictures worthy of a vote.

p4GBhIO.jpg

my baby
a few minutes before she died

Brought a few tears to my eyes, what a sweet looking girl, RIP doggy, definitely got my vote.

True, we've been having great contests lately. :) This one is so close, there's no runaway winner, it's neck and neck between 5 entries.

Indeed. I posted it around, apparently most Bluelighters are lazy cunts.

I thought we did have one... I'll look into it.

This furthers Pete's theory that there's are truly only about 20-25 actual sentient beings with 10000000s of handles

Oops I just realised voting began a while ago. Deadline has to be extended a bit as I only just put it up on the front page :)

Deadline is extended til we have enough votes to have some real results, no worries CFC. :)

Thanks to whoever voted for my air force one's.

I'd like to thank the east coast USA weather for fucking them up.

where are photos uploaded?

You have to use an image hosting site such as imgur.com (that's the one I use). It's really easy, just go there and upload an image, you don't even need an account. Once you upload an image it gives you the forum code to insert the image into a post. I have an account because it's free and that way it keeps all the images I've ever uploaded.

You can't upload images directly to Bluelight, we tried allowing that for a while but it was making our server space grow really fast.

Wow, no one voted for mine? :cry:

Wow this is such a close one, right now we have a 4-way tie, with 33 total votes.

I was very close to voting for you if it's any consolation. Tbf they didn't vote for the winner of the previous two contests so they must not know art when they see it.

Also, I liked your first submission bbetter