• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING OPEN!) Round 404: Decay

Please choose your favorite entry from among these choices. The photos are all listed in the OP.

• 1. S.J.B.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • 2. madness00

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • 3. Hal_1ncandenza

• 4. Noodle473

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 5. mal3volent

• 6. chinup

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • 7. Xorkoth

• 8. White_Rose

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • 9. LadyAlkaline

• 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 11. w01fg4ng

• 12. Pfafffed

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. PrincessDiz

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • 15. DopeM

• 16. sigmond

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
provisional entry.... this is more actually lack of decay. trees that have been dead over 600 years, but the Namib is so dry they don't rot.

pQxbOO2.jpg

wow i waited too long on this one. glad i made it before the cutoff. nice submissions so far. here's mine ...

wall%2BPS%2Bwarm%2B3%2Bonly.jpg

"wall" fujifilm instax wide through fujifilm 300 camera

i tried so many film stocks before i found one that gave me the colors i wanted for that shot. like $50 of film for that photo. in the end it was silly instax that captured it right (or the way i like). of course they repainted that wall since. that was in 2016. now it's some boring tan.

I uselessly spent 15 minutes yesterday taking pictures of my penis with my camcorder. And there is nothing else worth taking pictures of in quarantine in my own apartment other than my penis. That is my contribution to this thread.

wow i waited too long on this one. glad i made it before the cutoff. nice submissions so far. here's mine ...

wall%2BPS%2Bwarm%2B3%2Bonly.jpg

"wall" fujifilm instax wide through fujifilm 300 camera

i tried so many film stocks before i found one that gave me the colors i wanted for that shot. like $50 of film for that photo. in the end it was silly instax that captured it right (or the way i like). of course they repainted that wall since. that was in 2016. now it's some boring tan.

I have a very modest Vixia HF R800 with a wide angle lense attachment and filters. I'm a laymen. Hope your dad is okay!

^lofi can be the way to go.

thanks about my dad. every day i call him and he sounds a bit better. still on oxygen though.