• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Interesting [VOTING CLOSED] Bluelight Poetry Competition (The Revelation™)

Which poem is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm possibly in, i'll check if i'm ok to write..
The voice in my head told me there’s been some good entries. Just have to wait and see.

I’m intrigued. I’m hoping we will get to see the great entries I’m sure from the many imaginative and wise people here. I’m excited at the prospect.

errr, are we gonna have a public viewing of al the entries?

please :)
I came here naturally expecting that. Maybe by case by case consent. I imagine all entrants would be down with that.

I think it would be really interesting, and a good healthy distraction right now, see what type of lunacy us bunch of crazy heads can come up with.

Hopefully the rule is that you shouldn't vote for your own poem, otherwise we'll be in a twenty-way tie :D

Hopefully the rule is that you shouldn't vote for your own poem, otherwise we'll be in a twenty-way tie :D
Lol, like the World Soccer player awards. You can’t vote for yourself. It’s supposed to be an unbiased vote.

But nearly every Barcelona player would vote for Lionel Messi, maybe slightly less Real Madrid players would have voted for Ronaldo but in the long run it’s almost even Stevens.

Then we have the Argentina and Portugal players unbiased picks too.

Lol, like the World Soccer player awards. You can’t vote for yourself. It’s supposed to be an unbiased vote.

But nearly every Barcelona player would vote for Lionel Messi, maybe slightly less Real Madrid players would have voted for Ronaldo but in the long run it’s almost even Stevens.

Then we have the Argentina and Portugal players unbiased picks too.
Please don't call it soccer...It's FOOTBALL.

Please don't call it soccer...It's FOOTBALL.
Well, I only use soccer for one simple reason. I’ve grown up in England, Football’s home effectively, as a kid, to be in with the peers and fun rivalry, going to some matches etc, and I did keep a closer eye on it until Ive increasingly awoken to a higher vibrational and consciousness level.

So my point, I can’t recall ever saying Soccer.

And it’s Football to me to, only and ever.

But to those Americans….lol.

It’s just to be fully explicit but maybe I’ll drop the soccer then and just let the world accept there are two types of football.

cec9a3b157f90f9ce387293845e24aa5.gif

POEMS REVEALED

VOTING NOW OPEN

WE HAVE 8 AUTHORS!!!

SO if i want to wright without censorship
Maybe i should just be mowed and be a sheep.

There's no proud of being a wolf
Unless you're sick, too old or too young
My breath on rarely few times smell like sulfure
Don't make the rhyme but you'll see it soon.

After the sacrifice that my life is
I bend to me, and back to you
There's no direction, decease,
I'm not over, you might be too.

So when you live
So when you die
Assure to receive
A message shy
For the doubt you'll need
To face these evil dids.

Last edited:
I'll be happy if I get at least one vote.