• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Interesting [VOTING CLOSED] Bluelight Poetry Competition (The Revelation™)

Which poem is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poems due tonight!!

Don't worry if there are some missing we will wait a bit :)

Hello !

Poems will be collected tomorrow.

I think I have everyone's poem. We had one drop out and I wasn't totally sure if they were going to participate.

Poll will be around noon tomorrow!

Last edited:
Time has been extended until the end of the month Sat 31st due to several reasons.

We've got a newcomer and still missing one or two poems from others (myself included, been busy trying to be sober :))

Time has been extended until the end of the month Sat 31st due to several reasons.

We've got a newcomer and still missing one or two poems from others (myself included, been busy trying to be sober :))
I know i’m included in the missing list, it’s been an insane few days for me. was starting to write now, but i’m glad to see another extension so i don’t have to rush it. Thank you! And congrats on trying to be sober, thats a big deal, my dude. 👍

Sorry I keep extending guys I have been busy. Should be up by this weekend. I have received a few more entries keep em coming!

Sorry I keep extending guys I have been busy. Should be up by this weekend. I have received a few more entries keep em coming!
I never saw this. I have a couple. One is well stinged, abstract as but very bound with the ordinary.

The other one is one crazy piece of shit at Uni off my head 5 days up on ecstasy and Temazepam.

I made my own little Radio Show one night by tape recording to keep myself company lol.

I’d be hosting the show, then say right I’m just gonna write a poem brb.

Pause the tape. I jotted out this mad little thing anyway.

If it’s still time, I’ve two, of which there would have to be at least a contender I feel.

@AutoTripper yes! Send it in! Pm it to me
Will do mate, hope you’re in a good settled mood today. Just just picking up a bit here after really losing the plot mentally this week espec last night.

Now brace yourself, the crazy poem is to me hilarious, it was again purely off the cuff, no thinking, and has got to be one of the maddest, most juxtaposed poems you’re likely to ever read.

I’ll let you be the…judge, lol.

Just heading down river for while as mum walks dog. I’m eating a big edible dose first, and taking Fijian kava.

Where I go, drugs follow. Except common assumption is that it’s the other way around.

Shucks, me and my chronic time dilation.

I’m getting used to several hours passing on a seemingly ordinary, not especially eventful day, and being amazed to reflect back and those hours ago feels, seem like a day or two has passed mentally, the gap.

But I was earlier thinking, nah, it wasn’t YESTERDAY I sent Snafu my crazy poems surely, like 2 days ago minimum.

So I thought I’d check. It bloody was yesterday lol. Just over 24 hours ago.

As a kid, I was never interested in being invisible, having X-ray specs, I’ll admit being able to fly would be really cool, and teleportation would be amazing to have on hand as well.

But the one hack I always desired so much, actually it was inspired by the Beano Comic character Billy Whizz.

He would run to China and back, do the dishes, cut the grass, finish his homework and dash to school in literally 5 or 6 real seconds.

That was his charicature and standard story theme.

So I grew up, never doing homework, hating authority, school, job clock on, time demands etc, wishing I could pause time whenever I wanted.

For as long as I wished.

Except I considered I’d be in my grave before my peers made it out of kindergarten lol.

So perhaps just as well. Unless your body age was paused too. In that sense it’s a bit like tripping. Each time pause, you would come back slightly different but look the same.

So now, I’m feeling like, as a few hours feels like days, and yesterday is a distant fog, I’ve got a kind of nice compromise.

All entries will be collected today.

Poll will be up in the next 24 hours

Poems can be submitted late, there is no hard deadline