Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - 24-4-05 - Triptamind's - Free day by the River

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol won't get to this in the end, but someday... someday soon... I will get to a bush doof. Twice as likely if there is jelly wrestling.

COTB hun, let me know of your plans incorporated into Digital the next day, I will definitely see you there. And anyone else who is going!

dont think we'll be able to make it, unfortunately. Wont be back in Melbourne till after 6pm. Grrr

Exited
Sorry to here some of you will have to miss it
WE will all try to have a dance for you

It will still be a killer day

%)

In a world first we have actually found a use for EMPTY nitrous bulbs, yes EMPTY bulbs, can the bluelight bulbwhores bring down an empty couple of packs? Naturally we can also arrange the disposal of full packs....

miss slingshot: im curious to know what this new idea/empty bulb thing is? :) care to elaborate?

Nothing drug related, its for a stupidly simple decor idea. I don't want want to give too much away, but it will ensure the party smells lovely all day. =)

The weather is looking gold, all things coming together just perfectly

I can not wait any longer
The perfect people, the perfect time

Be at the Full Moon day party to get the perfect mix of Tunes, Love and dance:)

Last edited:
<3

I was going to mention the vfull moon. ;)
Should be an interesting day, with much
hearthrob.gif

its either incense holders or scenetd candles or some form hmmm...

and YAY 27!!!! =D the weather is just getting better and better ;) *tries not to jinx it*

i cant wait....i think i managed to talk pretty much everyone i want to go into comming and if they pike? i know where you work!!!! :D

*does a happy dance*

Yes you guessed right starfalls & DJ Scatterface (not that it really was that hard;)

Abracadabra work be finished NOW!!!

I see you Guys found the Trip, In Triptamind:D

Now be good people, and drive safe on sunday :\

Last edited:
im driving up that way anyway on sunday...might drop in and say hi to y'all :)

what time does it go til??

Status
Not open for further replies.