Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - 24-4-05 - Triptamind's - Free day by the River

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay :D Have been checking constantly for these.

See you all there.

fuck me 29??? 8o !! i was hoping to get away with jeans...really dont wana resort to a skirt :\

what time are people getting there? i know miss slingshot will be there earlly but i dont wana be the earlly bird ;)

Chik: mushies? lmao! thought you were going to lay off the psycadelics due to having the same convo with me twice in two days ;)

im sober the whole day tmw...unless high on coke (the drink not drug) :)

Ive decided im getting there pretty early.. psychedelic trance party without psychedelics eh? Ive done it before... its still fun!!!

but i havnt been to a doof in ages so ill definatly be going hard tommorow

8o

awesome...i suggested like 8.30am 9am to the person im hdriving there with but they said "we dont need to be there THAT earlly"

*rolls eyes*

hopefully ill have no concept of time and i wont care =D but seriously... i wanna get there early to see a few of the opening sets

The more early birds the better, I would love to see people take advantage of the full day 8( and the full day of good beats =D and the full moon %)

Love your work people :eek:

*starfalls69* said:

Chik: mushies? lmao! thought you were going to lay off the psycadelics due to having the same convo with me twice in two days ;)

Ha! ME lay off the psychedelics? never!ill be tripping in every possible way so if people say hi to me and i act a bit strange, you'll know why ;) so please dont take offence.

kryalkastleE said:
im driving up that way anyway on sunday...might drop in and say hi to y'all :)

what time does it go til??
Past 8pm, or till the fuel runs out, the cops turn up or we run out of music, so you never now, we may be there Monday :)

Last edited:
^^ Thats what im talkin bout!!! the unpredictablity of it all!!!! i love it!! nice one ronny.. 8(

i didn't realise this was free.

intriguing.

so of the people i know...who's going and when?

Last edited:
Well, im going dude.. and you have met me once so you kinda know me :) Ill be rocking up just before lunch time.

I didn't know so many people were going!

I was just going to go to keep miss slingshot happy, but now i'm actually looking forward to it! ;)

shorza said:
I didn't know so many people were going!

I was just going to go to keep miss slingshot happy, but now i'm actually looking forward to it! ;)

hahahahaha, weren't we all, i am raning this hole thing just to keep here happy%)

Hey people it is going to be one crazy day out in the trees. So I hope to see you there for this lushes day .

Pleases just remember we are on public land, so respect other people that may just be out walking there dogs (yes ok, we all know they are really Shroom picking, hahaha). Also the toilets are nonexistent in the normal séance, we have lime and a spade on site. There are proper toilets 5 mins away in a car, in Lilydale and at Chirnside Park.

Also remember that it is a diverse music day, so respect other people tastes and try and get down and bogie to something a little different.

It is going to be a ripper day, pack for it, picnic and hammocks recommended, also sunscreen.

Love and light
RonnySimulacrum & D

Ps, really hope to see some early bird Doooooofers.

Yes we are running from 8:30am-past 8pm.

Drive and party safe…

Woot for local parties, this is only 10 mins from my house....

So I shall be attending later when I shake this hangover.

Awesome day!!

A very diverse and interesting crowd and on the whole some great tunes made my first victorian doof a tip-top experience. Shame we had to leave at 7pm due to the whole working-the-next-day gig, just as the breaks were being cranked out :(

Thanks to all the organisers and all who attended for a fun and hassle-free day in lovely surrounds =D
A lovely way to spend a lazy Sunday.....

And kudos to Magpi for heading down from some weird city to our north - a great set was played, and great company to boot.

Last edited:
/\ there was breaks......... damn should have stayed later....... wasn't really in the mood for psy.

Nice to catch up with the usual suspects though :D

specially my gorgeous mushroomified friend sandi....... even if it was only for a minute :)

Triptamind's was a fucking awesome day!!

Firstly wanted to thank the organisers for a " FREE " day which was half the incentive to come! Ive never been to anything like this in my life and i was so pleasantly surprised!! The vibe was amazing, I couldnt wipe the smile off my face as i was just " woah " about how cool it was to just be in the busy listenin to all awesome music!!

It was great catching up with everyone!!! I saw a few familar faces from bluelight but didnt get off my ass to say g'day!! LOL how fucking terrible am i!

Anywayz great first experience for myself and Witch Doctor! Bush Doofs Rock.

Oh and YAY for copious amounts of Infected Mushroom being played.. *droolz*

Status
Not open for further replies.