Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

VIC - 24-4-05 - Triptamind's - Free day by the River

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... jelly wrestling will be sadly missed but I'm still quite keen he he.

Did someone say lifts from Blackburn area? Oooo....

Actually I might drive considering Digital is on Monday...
Hmmm.

miss slingshot said:
And naturally b'day presents of all descriptions are especially appreciated ;)

Stupid, you're not! ;)

I probably won't be in attendance - it's possible, but unlikely!
To all who go - Have a great time! =D

miss slingshot said:
there are at least 2 cars coming from the blackburn area, in addition to mine - there will be lifts aplenty!

...i need to learn to read the title of these things ;) 8)

and YAY to there being lifts around. i should know this comming week whether the car will be done or not. i willl keep you posted :D

I will be driving in from the north easty type suburbs, pm me if you'd like a lift :) Possibly staying the night though, does anybody know if there will be any camping parks nearby?

This will be a lovely day event! Hopefully the weather will hold out! :)

We are playing the night before at a party called intellectronica. Doing a live set. Would be great to get people to convoy it between all the parties.

Three day benders I say! :D

Well maybe... hehehe. I am definetly taking Monday off atleast. :p

<3

It's confirmed!
Myself and Duckboy will be heading along to this special event...huzzah!

Can't wait. =D
I call a massive BL meetup!

Myself and the lovely other Kaz are heading down to the site on Sunday to plan out decor - V. V. Exciting!! =D

Faerie there is a great little camping spot about a 3min walk from where the dancefloor will be. Several of the organisers also plan on camping afterwards, unless the trusty magic carpet deports us elsewhere ;)

arg....im booked at the digital music festival the next day...i may have to bail on this one guys unless someones going up and back the same day...?

*starfalls69* said:
arg....im booked at the digital music festival the next day...i may have to bail on this one guys unless someones going up and back the same day...?

starfalls as far as I know both COTB and me are going to digital and this, so I'm sure if you need help getting there and back we could sort out something.

I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing yet, but I'll keep you updated.

*very much looking forward to this weekend* :)

*starfalls69* said:

Stars you nuff nuff, its a DAY party, meaning the vast majority of people will be heading up in the morning and leaving around 9pm. (its just as my b'day party i don't want to be making ANY promises that require coherency afterwards ;). The site is a 30min drive (absolute max) from your house, with many carloads heading back in the Blackburn direction afterwards.

You are NOT getting out of this one girly :) (or is this just part of your grand master plan for me to break out my whip? ;)

30min drive? is that all?? maybe i can steal my flat mates car...its registered now...

*puts on her thinking cap*

and break out your whip any time baby ;) reow!

Duckboy said:
Whip??!!

Umm.... i can't go anymore.
Sorry =D

Oh please Duckboy, as if you'd be scared! :p

I might be there. 30 mins from Blackburn is pretty darn good. :) But yes, double-up with Digital so I might be seeing with faerie and COTB what their plans are...

<3

^Whee'!
Two of my favourite BL girlies, accompanying me on a weekend extravaganza - - - sun, alcohol and some fucking funky tunes. %)

We should definately organize some kind of carpool, I'm not too far from blackburn about 15 minutes. Thats near the pines yeh?

pines = not very far from yarra glen . like maybe 1/2 hour?

this event is very tempting since its so close to home...

well let me haggle the car away from my flat mate...she has two...and i can maybe offer some lifts..otherwise i would love a lift from somebody...i live in Mitcham like 1min drive from Blackburn if that...

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Originally posted by Ronnysimulacrum
More info, See
http://triptamind.earthpod.org/

^Wow, Ronny - - - you have some stunning photos on this site! =D

Looking forward to meeting you. :)
[Apologies for spamming, I was too lazy to edit. ;)]

Thanks, i am so happy that you went and had a look, i like to give something back to the party Scene.

so happy there is lots of intrest in the party to, looks like all the right people are going to be there, the energy will be very lovely:D

Status
Not open for further replies.