• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs UR-144 massive overdose WARNING

It would be nice if we could stay on topic instead of arguing about the policies of another site someone mentioned.

Going to ER is not dismissive.
Telling people that without saying anything else can be dismissive and unhelpful in some cases, like when someone has missed an injection (and it's only been a few minutes) often people are just like "ZOMG Go to the ER immediately!", instead of, say, explaining how to look for signs of infection or other complications, or what the person can do to decrease their chances of one. Jumping to "Call 911!" every single time anyone has any sort of health concern, especially things that are definitely not immediately life-threatening, or telling them to go to the ER but not even explaining why can actually backfire and make people think we are all just over-reacting. It really varies on the situation. But yes in this particular situation where someone taken a large overdose of an unresearched drug, that is the appropriate response IMO.

@Thou I'm pretty sure he said it was 100x the usual dose, not 10x.

I thought he was trying for 10mg and got 100mg, isn't that 10x? What's the active dose, 1mg? If so then he CERTAINLY shouldn't have been trying for 10mg. Maybe I'm mistaken.

He originally said it was 10X the intended dose, but later said it was actually 100X the intended dose, (possibly part of the problem in why some people didn't urge him to get help). He said the mistake was because the recommended dose was listed as "1.00 mg" and they didn't notice the decimal point.

That's the thing about administering powerful chemicals to yourself, if you take 100x normal dose there could be a problem. Be thankful he wasn't taking an NBOME chemical because 100 mg of that would probably have killed him. You have learned a valuable lesson, never take 100x recommended dose of any RC. I feel sorry for the guy but it's really pretty hard to mistake 100 mg for 1, considering you can barely even see 1 mg. The fact that it filled the pipe bowl would have been the first clue that it was too much. Cannabinoids will cause seizures if taken in high doses, which is why you make sure you don't. He was lucky it was UR-144 and not AM-2201 or JWH-018, full agonists for both CB1 and CB2. UR-144 is only a full agonist for CB2 which causes less bad effects.

I'm actually doubtful that this thread is even a true story. Could be a cop trying to make people scared of UR-144. If it is a true story and the guy has brain damage it's probably from all the benzos they gave him. Sounds like you're in a primitive country so the doctors probably aren't real competent, if you aren't Officer Friendly sitting in his office in downtown San Diego.

Thing is at those doses synthesis impurities or usually trivial binding affinities come into play. I had an acquaintance who suffered kidney and liver damage from a cadmium and god knows what else contaminated batch of URB-597.

I read it in its entirely. You think you saved his life, but what did your phone call do? You admitted all the mod did was call to see if he walked in. You guys didn't send an ambulance, you guys didn't call for help. You simply checked to see if he helped himself. Which is really next to useless IMO.

You also never answered my question. Do you guys call up people who have dirty IV practices? Surely that'd save more lives than some dude who took himself to the hospital, no?

if you guys are so proud of what you're doing there, by all means keep it up. I am not for a second telling you to stop doing what youre doing. But if youre happy with how it works, you should have 0 problems telling me what site it is so i can actively avoid it. Clearly you dont want "raging" members like me there anyway, so I dont really see the dilemma here...

Why are you hiding the site if you guys do such good work? Do me the favor and tell me so me and the other guy can avoid it. You wont have me there, and then anyone else who wants to post there is free to check it out. Win-win-win.

Take it to PM if you want to know. This thread isn't the place for it. Rest assured, the moderators don't have your addresses or phone numbers here, so it's not an issue on this site. Therefore I would like you to take this to PM if you would like to ask the other member the name of the site that he moderates. I agree with what you are saying but it's derailing this thread.

Sorry, parmalat2000, for thinking you might be a cop. I just found it weird that anyone could mistake 100 mg for 1 mg, if they had ever used a mg scale before. Anyway, now we know what happens if you take a massive overdose of UR-144. Your friend performed a valuable service for science, albeit unfortunate for him. We now know that you will survive but be badly messed up mentally, at least for a while. I guess real THC is the only noid mild enough not to cause severe side effects and physical addiction.

If you do use the synth-noids you should probably limit the dose to the smallest that is effective. Taking large doses of full agonists is probably not a great idea. You would also have to avoid using them daily for any length of time.

Last edited:
Valuable service for science is a bit of a stretch.

He fucked up and we learned from it - I'd rather him be okay. Personally I wouldn't go near that chem with a ten foot pole based on some of the information I've come across by reading advanced drug discussion and their opinions on it.

Why do we need to put some kid in the hospital to learn not to overdose by 100x? Rhetorical question please don't answer and clutter up the thread any more.

I'd like to know how he's doing though, that would be relevant.

damn didn't see this thread. that is a truly horrible experience. I remember fighting with myself to seek medical attention after accidentally taking ~15mg or so of 25i-nbome, after calming down with some benzos i was okay but fucking dangerous and risky. All that was going through my head was what am i going to tell them and how would i deal with the consequences of going. I can see why some people hesitate, and although it wouldn't have legally impacted me i didn't want any other bad things on my medical record.

All in all, a stupid decision, especially once i started reading about people having seizures and/or dying from less of a dose. My point here is that you should seek medical attention regardless of social/legal consequences. I learned from that mistake and hopefully many people can learn from reading this thread. Anyway, any updates?

WTF I understand Everyone being supportive But the truth is People that dont understand a drug has no right doing that drug. Plain and Simple. In a day and time when we have extremely strong potent drugs available at low prices delivered to your door. People have to be responsible and spend the time they used to find a reliable dealer or online vender then they can take the time to research the chemical in depth. Otherwise this is the stuff that ruins good rc's for the rest of us. And hurts a lot of folks and create media frenzies.

hey all i read the first two pages of this and wanted to add my two cents,

given that the story is real, and that the kids actually took this new RC, having multiple seizures simultaneously like that cuts oxygen off to the brain, its not a surprise that he is a vegetable and it may not be from the RC, the seizures are likely what caused the severity to increase, where as had you called an ambulance immediatley some form of sedative could've been administered and atleast an anti-siezure medication to stop the risk of perm. brain failure but i can say that typically when multiple siezures restrict oxygen from the brain its not a reversible situation.

^really hope that isn't the case here. seems OP says his friend is slowly becoming more lucid which is a promising sign as it certainly takes a while for the body to process that much of a potent cannabinoid. Sometimes people have a bunch of seizures in benzo w/d and don't end up vegetables, though it's definitely damaging, i don't think it's necessarily going to lead to a vegetative state.

hey all i read the first two pages of this and wanted to add my two cents,

given that the story is real, and that the kids actually took this new RC, having multiple seizures simultaneously like that cuts oxygen off to the brain, its not a surprise that he is a vegetable and it may not be from the RC, the seizures are likely what caused the severity to increase, where as had you called an ambulance immediatley some form of sedative could've been administered and atleast an anti-siezure medication to stop the risk of perm. brain failure but i can say that typically when multiple siezures restrict oxygen from the brain its not a reversible situation.

thats what i thought. hence my suggestion to administer benzodiazepenes if on hand to begin with orally but unfortunately i doubt that he had any. he would have most likely had to administer it IV too - which again extremely unlikely he had on hand.

it's a shame that governments are allowing these kind of drugs to be passed off to the public yet banning many illegal drugs that have been studied for years. if people want to get high, they will, regardless of if its an RC or "illegal", whichever is easier to obtain they will get. and obviously RC's are.

^ yeah its a mess alright. unfortunately drug law isn't really based on any kind of scientific evidence-based research or study and generally has its roots in what a certain bunch of goons deem "moral" hence why it's such an illogical, unreasonable mess.

To the OP im glad everything seems to be working out ok for you guys, what you went through sounds awful and i really hope your friend is ok. please take this as a warning to educate yourself on whatever drugs you may be taking before you take them. you seem very young and judging by what you've said about the weed 'being cut with coke, other toxins and glass' im guessing you dont have a very solid factual knowledge on the drugs you are taking because this is a common urban myth told all over the world and in 99.9% of cases simply isnt true. bluelight had a wealth of really good info on all the drugs you may come across, please read up as much as you can. erowid.org is a great site too.

one more thing: whenever reading, researching or listening to anyone tell you about drugs make sure you keep a level head and dont believe everything you read or hear. logic, reason and objectivity are your best friends, make sure you use them so next time some doofus tells you the local weed is cut with coke and fly spray you'll know better and not fall into the 'average drug user' trap of believing and spreading potentially dangerous old wives tales.

i think the lesson we learnt here is, 100mg looks a hell of a lot more than 1mg or 10mg.

and always have benzos about! life savers

OP-I am very sorry about what is going on with your friend; I hope he gets better soon, and don't worry, this will soon pass and life will begin to get back to normal again. I just have one other thought on my mind; Not sure if you're in the US, or a country where real SIMPLE weed is SIMPLY legal-but for the countries that do not want to legalize Marijuana, this is the kind of stuff that will continue to happen. Young and old people will just discover new imitation substances that haven't been banned yet; and aren't completely safe, while natural unadulterated pot will continue to be safer than all of these new test dummy substances. So the young people will keep trying out new non-banned, unstudied substances, end up in more hospitals or even worse than that, as long as Marijuana is so illegal. But alcohol is legal everywhere...a little backwards I think. Alcohol is so gateway. Don't blame it on the bud.

I just want to add I think it's disgusting some of you are actually blaming the staff and other users here. Disgusting.

You know what that is? Hyper-liberal displacement of responsibility. The OP's friend made a careless mistake. Is it tragic? Yes. Do I feel terrible? Absolutely. Do I blame ANYONE here for it? Absolutely not. Keep blame where blame belongs. Doesn't mean you can't have empathy over the situation, but please.

It actually is dismissive just to tell someone "sorry, go to ER" without trying to assess the situation and offer a reasonable response (which is exactly what happened, INCLUDING a recommendation to go to the ER). Being that it is an RC with little studies done, there is simply NO WAY to tell just how serious/unserious this situation was and THAT'S why using RC's comes at a great PERSONAL RISK to the user. By ingesting a substance hardly anyone knows anything about, YOU ARE SIGNING ON THE DOTTED LINE THEREBY ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CONSEQUENCES.

So excuse me, but nobody is at fault on this website. You all do a wonderful job running one of the most informative and helpful drug forums on the internet and I've no doubt you've all saved many lives.

Unfortunately I find it necessary to give a bit of a reality check to some (definitely not all) of you.

Last edited:
I just want to add I think it's disgusting some of you are actually blaming the staff and other users here. Disgusting.

You know what that is? Hyper-liberal displacement of responsibility. The OP's friend made a careless mistake. Is it tragic? Yes. Do I feel terrible? Absolutely. Do I blame ANYONE here for it? Absolutely not. Keep blame where blame belongs. Doesn't mean you can't have empathy over the situation, but please.

It actually is dismissive just to tell someone "sorry, go to ER" without trying to assess the situation and offer a reasonable response (which is exactly what happened, INCLUDING a recommendation to go to the ER). Being that it is an RC with little studies done, there is simply NO WAY to tell just how serious/unserious this situation was and THAT'S why using RC's comes at a great PERSONAL RISK to the user. By ingesting a substance hardly anyone knows anything about, YOU ARE SIGNING ON THE DOTTED LINE THEREBY ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CONSEQUENCES.

So excuse me, but nobody is at fault on this website. You all do a wonderful job running one of the most informative and helpful drug forums on the internet and I've no doubt you've all saved many lives.

Unfortunately I find it necessary to give a bit of a reality check to some (definitely not all) of you.

You are talking about pre-dosing, all the accusations relate to what happened after they realized they took too much and whether they should go to ER or not.

Anyway I feel like this thread has run it's course if there is no new information from the OP.

I hadno idea what this drug was so just looked it up- it doesn't seem to be a fatal overdose or even one that will make you that sick. Just try and calm your friend down and ride it out

If yo have no idea what the drug is how about you don't give advice? crazy thought. I know.

Which is exactly why "Go to the ER" is sound advice.

i really hope your friend is ok. also, whatever dickhead said this isnt a true story and its a cop trying to scare us fuck you, who are you to judge whether its true or not?

anyways i hope your buddy makes a full recovery and you both learn a lesson to get a mg scale in the future or make an even smarter decision and just leave it alone

Last edited:
Ya the story does sound a little fishy. I doubt this is a true story. If it is I hope he recovers quickly.
GL