• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Upper vs. Downer People

Downers, never will ever try a upper, im to paranoid for that stuff,

My mix is

20mg valium,100mg codeine.

I'd say downers definitely, but uppers like Adderall or X with some opiates would be nice. Especially the X and opiates.

i like mixing amphetamines with certain opiates, i dont really like uppers alone. downers are definatly my doc.

Opiates to me are far more stimulating than psychostims like dexedrine and methylphenidate. Well, maybe not all opiates. hydrocodone and buprenorphine will get me running.

Im a very relaxed(or atleast i think so) kind of person and i find weed and alcohol work well with my personality... im the kind of drug user who just likes to sit back and relax, not dance around like crazy for hours on end or do other stimulant activities.. that just aint my scene YO.

im all uppers. but mostly just pharms' though. where i live u van hardly find coke. n speed is non existant. but but ive consumed hundreds of adderall and a lifetimes worth or concerta and ritalin(there my favorite).

but captainballs is right. you start to develop almost an obsession with both, administrating your uppers, and what you do during the high.

when i first started on adderall, i would crush em n snort it, or just swallow it with water. but after i tried pluggung stims.........i never went back. 10 mg of adderall fells like 20-25 oral. n i do the same to my script of 36mg concerta. it took a while to get the technique rite, but with some good scizzor work, u end up with a coarse powder with none of the green sponge. perfect for plugging.

Are you a upper person or downer person?

In my opinion, theres two types of drugees

The upper person - Defined by there use in recreational stimulates

The downer person - Defined by thre use in recreational deppresents

Me - Downers all the way baby. I'm currently in the process of kicking the opiods, but pass me a blunt, some xanax, and a beer and I'll call it a damn good night. A damn good night.

You?

BTW: Im reffering too which one you perfer, of course downer people do osme uppers and upper people do some downers...but if your dealer told you its coke or heorin, which one are you? You get the idea

Upper, though I've developed more of an appreciation for downers recently (specifically booze and codeine), I'm still first and foremost a stimulant/ecstasy man

I definately prefer uppers, but I tend do to downers more often due to availability and the fact that I don't wanna do tweak.

lol. i've always had trouble deciding between the two. to be honest, i really don't know. i'm a person that's up for anything that is available, whether it be uppers, or downers. and if my dealer said coke or heroin, i'd say, "both...speedball baby!" :)

i'm an upper person
usually pretty laid back so i occasionally need a pick-me-up :)

i'm definitely a downer person...i'm normally pretty anxious and tense, so the relaxation from downers is very appreciated...

won't turn down the occasional upper though

Use both. I find being spun uncomfortable at times, just not able to shut up and sit still.
I love eurphoria. Who doesn't. I would say opiates win there, IF I still was able to actually GET that feeling... but I tend to like weed too, which I consider a downer.
I say downers why choice.
Although when asked my drug of choice the other day, my response was "More".