• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Upper vs. Downer People

I HATE the anxiety caused by meth and even caffeine. Give me psychedelics any day, but uppers can get fucked. :)

paradoxcycle said:
This is turning into more of a DC thing. Moving there now; mods please move back if necessary.

Tis cool :) We have a thread on this actually, merging ;)

I'd have to say downers as i find with stimulants i focus too much on the body load to enjoy the euphoria. Could also be because i ruined my body wiht a 7 month dexadrine binge (i was young and stupid) and they seem to bring back all the negative effects i used to feel on a daily basis. Opiates and benzos have all the euphoria i could ever want without the overstimulation.

Then theres always sweet mary jane. Upper downer and psychedilic all in one, the traits that are most pronounced depending wholly on the situation.
Peace,
Jesse

It depends what i want to do. If I just wanna chill, then it's downers... if I wanna be out all night partying then it's uppers (and hallucinogens). I like 'em equally. I'd like to mix them...but how safe is say doing a line of adderall 30 then taking like 10mg OC a few hours later?

I like oxycodone the best, and xanax is just decent (no noticeable euphoria for me, just makes me forget shit and be really chill). i also like adderall tho when i'm not able to get oxy, so i dont think that uppers are total shit. adderall can be loads of fun.

It's hard to say, really, for me. Ecstasy is my drug of choice, but I love my oxy and morphine. I'm allergic to xanax, so i cant experience that. The best thing about uppers, IMO, is you can still control yourself, whereas with weed/alcohol, it's harder to maintain completely normal behavior. But, I think it's more of a mood thing. I mean, I'm always here, always have a choice of either weed, oxys, norcos, morphine, alcohol, ecstasy, sometimes have friends. It's all about the current situation.

I get more from downers but I can't function on them.

Less from uppers from they help me function.

Weird paradox.

here there are either crackheads, meth-heads or junkies and although there is some cross over - lots of junkies also do crack to stay awake - typically they don't hang out together.

funny, how people will shoot up meth and then call H user junkies (in a bad way) because they shoot up H.

Uppers are for partying, and I do those on the weekend, and downers are for just kicken it.

FM

can't get through the day without xanax so by far drug of choice, simply so i need it to function. has no recreational value though so its smokable meth, oxys and ketamine depending on my mood. I may have chronic anxiety but smoking meth doesn't heighten it, sometimes you have to do stuff and go places (xanax) do stuff quickly (meth), chill (oxy's) and escape (k). dont think you can really categorize...

Uppers... within reason. They can get old/difficult to manage for a while. Definitely smoke more weed than any other substance and thats easier to maintain (as are benzos) than a coke or adderall binge.

i'm a dissasociative person (namely dxm, but k here and there.) i am a complete drop out, on social security, living in a group home, work at most 12 hours a week, have less morals than average person. i have very strange, somewhat delusional beliefs and am a little psychotic. but i'm still the man. dissasociatives turn life into a game.

as far as uppers and downers go, i really dig alcohol, 1,4b, and phenibut. 1,4b is my favorite non dissasociative hard drug (i like some hallucinogens better which are soft drugs.) other downers can pretty much suck my dick. benzos=blackout, opiates=boredom, barbiturates=who the fuck can get decent barbiturates these days, butalbital is wack.

i dig uppers, and once i have a taste i go all out. uppers always make me feel like god in the beginning and shit in the end. i fucking hate them, but if someone offers me them i buy. i am a compulsive speed user, i just generally avoid situations where i can act on that compulsion cuz i hate the end result.

i used to love uppers exclusively, mainly IV meth. but then i was shown the light...morphine, oxy, methadone and benzos.

i love both uppers and downers. my choice between my favourite changes periodically. lately i have been loving my downers.

but you cant go wrong with a syringe loaded with morphine and meth. and of course a nice dose of valium in there somewhere along with huge lungfuls of marijuana.

shit i'm up and down without drugs. and i like uppers and downers equally. speedball baby.

I like both, I would say I prefer uppers (mainly meth), but I need some downers for the comedown. Downers I don't enjoy as much (exception of weed, but now I don't smoke full time probably not even that) but since they are complete on their own its a hard call.
Gotta have uppers to have a good time going out, need downers to sleep in general (especially after uppers).

I've only had one good experience with uppers, and that was with MDMA. It was just the once though, I think all the other times it was just bad shit. But other than that, I've found it hard to have a good time on uppers. They make me jittery and anxious. They take away my hunger to the point where I don't even want to think about eating.

Downers have always treated me nicely. They're nice, smooth, relaxing and they feel good, which is what I think is the whole point of getting high: to feel nice.

ups and downs. i guess you would classify me as "downer-chill" guy tho

cant have a roller coaster coast a level line can they?

I used to think I was just all about downers.

After getting more experience with coke and adderall over the past year, I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter if I'm getting up or getting down, I love drugs.