• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Unscheduled Benzodiazepines- Best for occasional anxiety?

I want to ask this question here, please if some one could help me, this is a benzos thread

I don't know if I should be asking this here it's just for safe use and to make sure they're the real deal, I got an infraction once for asking about a pharmaceutical company?

I ordered some Hermofarm pharmaceutical Lorazepam 2.5mg, a Serbian Pharma company, big blue pill with an underscore underneath, from what I read about them they're legit, I took two yesterday to try but didn't really feel the calming effect like xanax or klonopin.

Then I tried some Greek company Help Pharmaceuticals. Titus Lorazepam 2.5 mg that came in a purple blister pack, they're smaller and white with an underscore underneath, and didn't feel the calming effect from those either, this company I haven't heard much about, except they are a Greek pharmaceutical company and Titus is listed as a single medication not exactly a benzo, but mine says Titus Lorazepam 2.5mg, are the a compound medication, or is that just the name they gave their Lorazepam?

Has anyone here tried or heard of these brands and are they good and safe to take?

I know the Ksalol Alprazolam are good.

Please mods if asking this is against the rules, just please delete my post and don't give me any points or ban me, I'm not sourcing just want to know if their safe to take and are real as I didn't really feel any calming effect, that's all.

Legit Lorazepam will remove your anxiety. It is a staple in psyche wards for that reason and has been used for decades. I don't know these brands, though, with the exception of the Ksalol Alprozolam. Did you get them for a legit source or through a dealer? If it was the latter, they could very well be fake.

If you're comparing lorazepam to Xanax especially you'll be underwhelmed. Lorazepam isn't a very good benzo imho but others love it. 2.5 is supposed to be a good strong dose. I've never taken more than 5-6mg and even then it had me pretty spinning with alcohol, then asleep but not that much relaxation.
Maybe it varies person to person. I wouldn't mint another go with low tolerance

Legit Lorazepam will remove your anxiety. It is a staple in psyche wards for that reason and has been used for decades. I don't know these brands, though, with the exception of the Ksalol Alprozolam. Did you get them for a legit source or through a dealer? If it was the latter, they could very well be fake.
Have you heard of the two brands I mentioned?