• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Unscheduled Benzodiazepines- Best for occasional anxiety?

Etizolam when used wisely is benzo wise the best there is.

Wonder why its not on prescription over here. Its good less sedating then Lorazepam for sure Or Alprazolam.
I’m American, and can’t understand why this drug is not legal here in the U.S., it does wonders for my anxiety.

Well so so long a you research it you are not breaking any law.

Our freedom of what we consider research is up to the individual in my eyes to decide. Nobody ever demanded you use test tubes or animal's or have to own a degree.

Human right's include the freedom to put in your body what you want. So the circle is round.

Out of the plethora of unscheduled benzos out there what is the bluelight consensus on the best one for occasional anxiety?

I would much prefer to go through a doctor and get clonazepam but am just tired of dealing with feeling like some kind of toxic creature for asking for help with occasional anxiety. I'm over it...
So I know how to be careful and weigh things and i have a little knowledge of pharmacology but I would like to have a direction to start looking. Thanks in advance guys.

Pyrazolam works amazingly and is the most functional benzo I have ever experienced (and I have tried well over 20).

Pyrazolam works amazingly and is the most functional benzo I have ever experienced (and I have tried well over 20).

Pyrazolam works well at low doses but at high doses I find it weirdly dysphoric, depressing and it upsets me stomach. Maybe I have a bad batch? It's kind of tan/yellowish.

Pyrazolam works well at low doses but at high doses I find it weirdly dysphoric, depressing and it upsets me stomach. Maybe I have a bad batch? It's kind of tan/yellowish.

Mine were yellow, but definitely not tan. Probably contaminants?
I never took huge doses, though.

When the lower dosed ones where available, 0.5 mg. I liked them. the recent 3 mg dosed ones not at all?

When the lower dosed ones where available, 0.5 mg. I liked them. the recent 3 mg dosed ones not at all?

What happened at 3mg?

I definitely agree though, at very low doses its fine and functional but at 3,4,5mg+ it makes me feel depressed and upset my stomach a little. Put me in a terrible mood for sure.

What happened at 3mg?

I definitely agree though, at very low doses its fine and functional but at 3,4,5mg+ it makes me feel depressed and upset my stomach a little. Put me in a terrible mood for sure.
I found it lackluster, considering my expectation's and the dose being 6 times higher then the former pellet's from the UK. The actual nothing happening was surprising. Bunk product?

Etizolam all the way. Clonazolam is on my off list. Lead's to disaster's. But That one was a favorite. But both have quality's Pyrazolam seem's to miss.

You mentioned depression, I get that from Alprazolam. Not from any other Benzo.

You mentioned depression, I get that from Alprazolam. Not from any other Benzo.
That's interesting. A friend of mine refuses to use alprazolam and says that it makes him depressed. I thought that it cannot be anything than just an anomaly but maybe there is more to that? He really is fond of his clonazepam though.

That's interesting. A friend of mine refuses to use alprazolam and says that it makes him depressed. I thought that it cannot be anything than just an anomaly but maybe there is more to that? He really is fond of his clonazepam though.
The only reason that there was for Alprazolam was inducing sleep. When taken awake it would make me feel miserable besides the general Benzo feel.

Clonazepam, that seem's like a nice one to. One that suprised me in niceness was Lorazepam. Very cozy and warm.

I never got the fuss about lorazepam. It was caustic? I would try and take it sublingually and it would burn my mouth. Rectally tho it was great tho!

Get Etizolam m I wish etizest was still available easy least today like it used to be.

@LordOfThisWorld
"enchants" is apt. anna karina in Vivre sa vie ...

image0.gif

Lol definitely don't want to be on. Blackout status. Accurate scales is a must with this kind of thing.
It would be a good idea to hire a personal assistant to watch over you if you are going to take these types of drugs. The money you spend will be well worth the cost of DUIs and other legal probs that are GUARANTEED.