• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ultrareality & the art of describing colour to a blind man

Blood sounds amateurish and fake. You don't need blood to summon demons and entities from other planes of existance. Both my parents were in a taoist sect, one year we were in Kuala Lumpur(we used to go there every summer) in a house when my dad was being initiated to a higher level and the Chinese master burned some spirit money, it's like fake monopoli money that people burn in temples so their dead relatives have some spending money. He just used that and went into a trance, eyes rolling, talking in tongues, he then whipped my dad on the back with big incense sticks, scarring. The guy was out of it for hours and this lady who was there said he had a very powerful demon inside him that was controlling him. I remember being scared shitless, there was a weird energy in the house and doors would slam on their own.

That's the second time I had an experience like that, the first time a few years before we were in Cuba and my mom brought me to a local witch, this fat old blacl lady who was smoking a cigar and sipping rum from a plastic cup. She offered a cigar to the spirits and also went into a trance, completely strung out, she then gave me a necklace for protection. That time was crazy too, felt weird and the necklace used to make me feel weird, like I wasn't alone when wearing it. I chucked it in the ocean and the feeling went away.

what the fuck has your old man paying people money to whip him got to do with this topic kenny? this isnt the time or place to discuss your families participation or otherwise in some bizarre global sex cult

It wasn't a sex cult, the Chinese guy used to summon demons and spirits, not using blood.

Blood sounds like spotty teenagers trying to be cool, it's not needed.

Kuala Lumpur

oompa-loompa31.jpg

sarcasm is the second lowest of all forms of wit. congratulations on reaching those dizzying heights

what the fucking hell

is going on

He is

at it

Blood sounds amateurish and fake. You don't need blood to summon demons and entities from other planes of existance. Both my parents were in a taoist sect, one year we were in Kuala Lumpur(we used to go there every summer) in a house when my dad was being initiated to a higher level and the Chinese master burned some spirit money, it's like fake monopoli money that people burn in temples so their dead relatives have some spending money. He just used that and went into a trance, eyes rolling, talking in tongues, he then whipped my dad on the back with big incense sticks, scarring. The guy was out of it for hours and this lady who was there said he had a very powerful demon inside him that was controlling him. I remember being scared shitless, there was a weird energy in the house and doors would slam on their own.

That's the second time I had an experience like that, the first time a few years before we were in Cuba and my mom brought me to a local witch, this fat old blacl lady who was smoking a cigar and sipping rum from a plastic cup. She offered a cigar to the spirits and also went into a trance, completely strung out, she then gave me a necklace for protection. That time was crazy too, felt weird and the necklace used to make me feel weird, like I wasn't alone when wearing it. I chucked it in the ocean and the feeling went away.

jPMHhK2.png

^It's all true. That's why I find it silly that he would want to use blood to summon entities. It's not needed, he should just read more or meet the right channel/shaman to bring these entities about.

^It's all true. That's why I find it silly that he would want to use blood to summon entities. It's not needed, he should just read more or meet the right channel/shaman to bring these entities about.

Haha, sorry man. I don't think you're at it, just an excuse to post a 'Did ye, aye?' meme. I do however think that the shamans/witch doctors/whatever are at it. As is BHM. That cunt is an absolute mile out.

Bubbles! Did you see they're making a a new Trailer Park Boys film? Don't know when it's coming out?

i didnt realise crackhead was such an authority on the subject. your mom lets you practice dark arts in the house does she?