• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ultrareality & the art of describing colour to a blind man

contact through a ouija board with an entity purporting to be an ancient being named ybeleth

no, no, it's an anagram... for "He let by"....or maybe "Lye Beth"...Do you know a Beth? is she rapable for a ghost?

FWIW my friend claims to have been raped by a ghost while very caned.

Last edited:
oh no, i couldnt do that. for as with most things to do with the religion of peace, i find the practice of halal slaughter oudated and cruel

and similar in many respects to yourself, atm, crowley is and always has been regarded as a joke within the field. once again when the chance was available to remain silent and be thought a fool, you opted instead to speak up and remove any possible lingering doubt

I want to rename the thread BlindHelperMonkey's Church of Love but I won't do it without your permission :)

crowley is and always has been regarded as a joke within the field.

You really do talk shit, don't you? :D

What 'field' are we talking about? Games Worskhop wannabe-warlocks? Acne-ridden 'Satanist' teenagers?

Crowley (even at his hokiest) is way beyond your powers of comprehension. Paul Daniels is about your level.

And there was me thinking BHM couldn't top his last thread =D

As for acquiring blood...

NSFW:
blender.jpg

+

NSFW:
tomato_soup_strainer.jpg

thanks a lot shambles, i'll never be able to eat another kitten without thinking of tomato soup again

and sam.. poor sam, i shouldve guessed you held an affinity towards crowley, seeing as, it would appear, he also lacked the power to convince a doctor to prescribe him opiates. consequently, the only evil thing hanging around crowley was the persistent whiff of cold turkey

Did you manage to summon beleth yet BHM, or do you have to wait for the right moment, I dunno,lunar cycles or something?

I understand your concerns about halal butchery, but it's certainly more humane than topping and tailing a number of rodents to wring out.

Really, a halal butcher would be happy to help you.

no, apparently he will not manifest to us over the ouija anymore, probably because he is aware we are trying to bend him to our will. which is why im planning the court summons of the ethereal plain, that is, ritualistic invocation. though the closer the time comes, the more anxious i am to get everything right

also you seem to be correct in that a large amount of blood if kept as one, in the right container, should resist clotting en masse for as long as we'll need. though i will now have to acquire closer to four pints, due to the fact i will be spending at least some time fishing out chunks of coalesced animal blood from the final mix. wonderful

a colander for first draining, then a seive, will do it.

EDIT>>>>there will be an "ideal" temperature at which to keep the blood to prevent clotting, I don't know what it is though.

3 pints, 4 pints, neither here nor there, a halal butcher, or a non-halal slaughterhouse will have as many pints as you need.

I'm sorry to hear about beleth, did he find out about your motives cos you wrote about them on here??

oh yeah, immortal beings are all over bluelight

and yes, i thought of the temperature thing as well, but handing back the mrs's families' thermos complete with scabs of dried on animal blood is a bit morbid even for me

whats it with you and halal butchers anyway, have you been accepting shares-for-payment down at the shelter again?

No, I just think it would probably be a lot easier to find a halal butcher than to get to a slaughterhouse. And you are looking for sources of fresh blood. Either of those would be your best bet. I'm trying to be helpful.

So any animal is usable?

Does it not have to be a goat?
(That's what they tend to use around these parts anyhoo).

I don't think halal butchers will use pigs, not sure about that though. Goats maybe. Certainly lambs and sheep.

it has to be blood from a live or dying animal. there is some debate as to the minutia involved, but the general opinion holds that blood from a willing percipient is weaker than blood taken against the will and that blood taken without severe harm is weaker than blood concurrent with death

whether there exists an alternative reason behind the local fascination for male sheep where you are i dont know

Mailmonkey said:
I don't think halal butchers will use pigs, not sure about that though

they wont, muslims dont eat or like to handle pork. it is regarded as unclean and is haram, which means forbidden. halal conversely, simply means permitted, and doesnt apply only to food - but to all aspects of islamic doctrine. a woman covering her hair is also halal whereas a pretty muslim girl giving secret language lessons - amongst other things - to a drug using, agnostic, ex con white guy.. usually coming under haram