European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ultrareality & the art of describing colour to a blind man

BlindHelperMonkey

Bluelighter
during our research of applied chaos majick & ritualistic invocation of goetic daemons, a group of us managed to gain sporadic contact through a ouija board with an entity purporting to be an ancient being named ybeleth

cant find much out about him at all, unfortunately. but am planning an invocation, summoning and binding ritual.. in part to see if it works, mostly because i like the idea of having a demi god around to torment people i dont like & help manipulate women into falling in love with me even faster than they already do

trouble is, i need fresh, liquid blood for this.. quite a lot of it. yes i know its cliche, but it is what it is. initially planned to tap my femoral with a 3ml head & bleed myself, but for one i dont think i could safely harvest enough in the time required & more importantly, seems it cant be my own anyhow, rather from a live or dying creature

so.. how does one go about obtaining the equivalent of three pints fresh animal blood & keeping it clot free nowadays?

but am planning an invocation, summoning and binding ritual.. in part to see if it works, mostly because i like the idea of having a demi god around to torment people i dont like

You really don't need any help with that one - your doing a great job already.

I'd drop all that ritual stuff, it's just that...ritual and has no real power in itself.

This is more ridiculous than some extreme Christian rambling in our midst, if it's meant to scare or shock, it doesn't....if we are supposed to be in awe of you knowledge of Majick.....Aleister would be ashamed of you.

Set your daemons upon me, I shall not flinch from their power :sus:

no thanks atm, i wouldnt want to risk disappointing him/her/it

oh and i have no pets either, though my new neighbours most certainly do. im thinking two birds one stone here, im hoping the forces of darkness appreciate the concepts of efficiency and prudence

...anyone got any old, smelly cats or incontinent relatives they wish to be rid of? i can collect

otherwise im thinking hamsters or rats, whichever is cheapest in bulk. then it would appear to be simply a matter of topping, tailing and a squeeze in the middle

you neednt worry either shm.. there are some basic hygiene standards to be observed. you strike me as the type with a more than statistical proclivity to be harbouring a nasty blood borne virus or two

its not so much that, its a way to prevent clotting without chemically altering it thats the problem

...anyone got any old, smelly cats or incontinent relatives they wish to be rid of? i can collect

otherwise im thinking hamsters or rats, whichever is cheapest in bulk. then it would appear to be simply a matter of topping, tailing and a squeeze in the middle

you neednt worry either shm.. there are some basic hygiene standards to be observed. you strike me as the type with a more than statistical proclivity to be harbouring a nasty blood borne virus or two

Smelly cats & Basic Hygiene yeah they go together .

BBVs i would have you down for at least Hep C you dirty Fuker !

Edit. Must get the spacing in my posts correct to try & give an air of self importance

F0JRrGM.gif

its not so much that, its a way to prevent clotting without chemically altering it thats the problem

Just get it from a butcher or slaughterhouse the day you plan to use it.

It won't clot in that time.

or try wringing out hamsters as you suggested.

I'm trying to figure out whether you're a troll or just a wanker.

Bit of both, perhaps.

buy a bag of Sodium Citrate (you can buy it from amazon) - add to your freshly drawn blood. If you then keep in airtight container the blood will not clot - for the purposes you intend using it for though just buy a bit extra and strain before play.

Your butcher will be able to buy you the usual bloods - (other types are available if you just check around).

*edit*

So I've been told 8(

Last edited:
I just checked under my bed ......it wasn't all that dark TBH