Ultra 5 :: March 22nd, 2003 :: Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about a meetup last year, but I only saw one steenking BL person :) Grant it, I was running around like madman, but I expected to see more of yas :)

the crowd is huge? how is a meetup possible?! muwaha.. yea how bout by the bacardi blow up at 7:00pm on the left of the space stage! (i'll be the girl with dark hair) muwahhahaha, see ya there! does anyone know if ferry corsten is on the lineup yet.? o and the streets? omg, i better not miss that!
[ 27 February 2003: Message edited by: THAT girl ]

i have no problem trying to figure out a way for yall to find my drunk ass at ultra :) just give me a while to work on it....we just need a certain side of some stage or some area or someone that knows where the fuck they are going... :p hehehehe
the easiest would be to meet during someone's set that is a smaller local person that won't have as big of an audience, or to say the massage tents or something (i dont know how many there are?!!)
i dont know...we'll figure it out though!! :p

^I'm willing to wear some ridiculously goofy outfit and allow people to congregate around me like a walking meetup if that becomes necessary :) . Goodness knows, I might even break out my super-duper raver pants for this party.
Edit: Ohhhhh, I just thought of something. If anybody on here is a good painter I'll wear colorful body paint on my entire upper body if we can come up with some cool swirly designs. Only problem is the paint has to be pretty sweat proof as I know I'm going to be drenched by the end of this party. I've always wanted to do this so if somebody can do it it would be great.
[ 27 February 2003: Message edited by: moonshadow ]

I'm definitly down for a little meet up, only bluelights i've meet so far were hydra and a few others at Global gathering. Just let me know where and when
Chris

hey bacardi float sounds nice, especially since its in the same place every year (next to the big fountain in the back right side of bayfront) plus it stands out.
as for meeting up while locals are playin, theres gunna be diffrent tents (breaks, jungle pit, house) all playin simultaneously (sp?) durin the event so its all about meeting up at a specific time.
AND SERIOUSLY PEOPLE,WERE ARE NOT GUNNA BE THE ONLY PEOPLE MEETING UP SO I REALLY DONT THINK **** ALERT IS NECESARY.
bassheads,fldnb, theres a lot of other sites/ groups gatherin in this already HUGE event so unless ur paranoid to those Xtremes then i say stash ur shit but whatever, IMA BE ON MY 9TH CLOUD.
HEAD CHECK~!

Acts Listed by Tent:
TWO MAIN STAGES:
UNDERWORLD live!
RABBIT IN THE MOON live!
PAUL OAKENFOLD
SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED (Extended 3 Hour Set!)
PAUL VAN DYK
TIESTO
MAURO PICOTTO
HYBRID live!
GOLDIE
THE STREETS live!
JUNKIE XL live!
ELECTRIC SKYCHURCH live!
GEORGE ACOSTA
CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE
BAD BOY BILL
KEVENS live!
PLANET B live!
DIMITRI (from Amsterdam)
ICEY (special SUNRISE set!)
[BBC Radio 1 - Essential Mix Stage]
UK meets US
PETE TONG
SEB FONTAINE
SANDER KLEINENBERG
JOHN CREAMER
ERICK MORILLO
DJ DAN
SANDRA COLLINS
RALPH FALCON
Ultra Dance Tent
Ultra Club Experience
TIMO MAAS
JOSH WINK
DAVE SEAMAN
NICK WARREN
DAVE RALPH
TALLA
HERNAN CATTEANEO
MAX GRAHAM
JIMMY VAN M
DONALD GLAUDE
CHRIS FORTIER
THE SCUMFROG
DJ DERO
GUY ORNADEL
Breakbeat Stage
ADAM FREELAND
UBERZONE Live!
SPACEMEN Live!
HYPER
K-SWING
RENNIE PILGREM
SIMPLY JEFF
BABY ANNE
DUB SPECIES feat Storm vs Johnny Dangerously
MERLYN
GALAXY GIRL Live!
SENSEI live!
PRIZM & ECLIPSE live!
EVAC live!
AJA live!
HYDRAULIX feat Ash-Rock vs Jimi the Genius
DBJ
Trevor Rockwell
Space34 Arena
The Future of Space
STEVE LAWLER
DANNY HOWELLS
BAD BOY BILL
LEE BURRIDGE
OSCAR G
IVANO BELLINI
SAEED & PALASH
DESYN
EDGAR V
ROLAND
JAMES ZABIELLA
Florida Breaks Tent
TRIP THEORY live!
ANDY HUGHES
R-FRESH
J- LUV
RICK WEST
ERIC BERRETTA
ROB-E & SECURITY
STYLUS
INNER REALM live!
8ON
PROFYLE & BRI TAI
KHAR
SUPERNAUT
HUMAN & TUFFIST w/ MC Bass Nacho
MIKE SWATT
DRUM & BASS Arena
Hosted By
CONTAGIOUS MUSIQ
http://www.contagiousmusiq.com
Roni Size
Goldie
DJ Craze vs Adam F
Andy C vs Bad Company UK
Dara vs Dieselboy vs AK 1200 (Planet of the Drums)
Krust vs Die present Kamanchi
Ed Rush vs Optical
SS vs Shy FX
DJ Rap vs Wildchild
Total Science vs Baron
Teebee vs Bailey
High Contrast vs Influx Datum
DB vs Reid Speed
Know:el vs Juju
DJ Dazee vs Empress
Element
Randolph
B-Boy Roy
Dublex
WITH MC's..
MC Rymetyme, Dynamite MC, MC Tali, MC Questionmark , MC MC , J-Messinian , MC Armanni $pyda, MC Navigator, MC Fearless, TC Islam
CoolJunkie.com
Street Miami All Stars Arena
STRYKE
ARIEL BAUND
BRUCE KEINDL
MICHAEL LOUIS
KURTIS PATRICK
DHM
JAUN MEJIA
CRAIG DEMO
STEPHAN LUKE W/ CYN
JON COWAN
AUSTIN LEEDS
SEAN BAUZAY
Beach Stage
hosted by
Bass Walk Records
DEEPSKY
FC / KAHUNA
JOHN "Quiver" GRAHAM
100% ISIS
DAVID WAXMAN
SEAN CUSICK
STEVE PORTER
TIM SKINNER
LIQUID TODD
MARK LEWIS
BILL PATRICK
CARL KENNEDY
GBH NYC
TOBY HOLGUIN
LEMON8
LIAM SHACHAR
DJ GRANT
PLUS ...
DAVID PADILLA
GEORGE ALVARADO
KHAZZ
HIROFUMI
SAMMY O
DAWN
DAVE BURG
GARFIELD
EDDIE G
PETER RAGE
STEVE CHADWICK
ALEX SAJANOVICH
BOBBY O'HARA
JUMP TECH
MATT MARTINEZ
HARDRIVE
ARIEL G
PEDRO CALCANO
DMP
27 DM
APPLE
ARAMIS VEGA
ROTFLY & SHADOWELYTE
CAMILA SUAREZ
MONO RAMIREZ

I am SOOOO in countdown mode right now. Yes, yes...seriously folks we gotta figure out something...some way for us to ALLLLLL hookup when we are there.

hey...add me to the meetup thing...and if anyone is closer to cfl and want sot carpool...let me know. AIM: necro1electro email

Count me in on the meet up too. I'll be w/a bunch of folks that live on SoBe, so hopefully I can get some info on cool local afteparties too

Hey. I'm in Orlando. We are about to go get our tickets. I can't wait to see PVD and Tiesto there!!
John

Originally posted by pihkal-desirez:
I am SOOOO in countdown mode right now. Yes, yes...seriously folks we gotta figure out something...some way for us to ALLLLLL hookup when we are there.
shit me too! i'm sitting here counting down the days. ahhh... i wanna meet up but its going to be impossible!! shit 40,000 people, thats crazy! anyhow, anyone who wants to meetup that has pics so i know what u look like, let me know!!!@#
AIM:innocentgrl360
Oooo, OK, i just came up with an idea for meeting up!! For those of you kiddies with pictures I made a site that will say where we're meeting up and such.. if you email me your pictures and AIM/yahoo names then i can post them so we all know who to look for!!
OK so here's the deal. this is the URL:
www.geocities.com/xentrababe/ultrameetup.html
i'll give this some time and if no one does it, then i'm just going to take the site down.
so email your pictures to
[email protected]
[ 02 March 2003: Message edited by: THAT girl ]

i'll get you a picture in a bit when i have one that actually looks like me (my hair is shorter now :p)
i have noticed on the ultra site that there is a spot for the "map" that isn't up yet...i don't know how much of the stages could change between last year and this year, so we might want to wait and set a spot closer to time
i have no problem meeting up, although just as previous posts have mentioned, be aware that you are meeting people you've never met before from a harm reduction bb--as long as everyone keeps that in mind it's fine.

The map's out of date on your site. There's 2 main stages this year, and some tents have been moved.

No it's not, they replaced it with a pool full of sharks :)

Yeah I would def. be interested in some sort of meetup there. I went last year but didn't meetup with any BL's...email me at partykid12 if there is going to be a meetup :)

Fizzy, you had better not sneak out of Ultra without me getting a chance to say hi! :)

does anyone know what the re-entry policy is going to be? are we going to be allowed to leave grounds and get back in this year?

you know i dont remember if it was last year or the year before, but i have a vague memory of standing in a line for about 2 hours to purchase a "reentry ticket" for 5 bucks. horse shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.