Votes: 38 42.7%
  • A BOX or a CASE

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Beerwhtfycunts

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

Strawberry_lovemuffin

Bluelighter
Carton, slab, or box? That is the question.

The whole OTHER question is of course, middy, pint, etc, but I'm going to leave that the fuck alone for now (but feel free to debate amongst yourselves)!

Who the fuck would call a slab a box or carton. It's a fucking slab!!!!! A slab dammit!!!!!!!!

If anybody I know asked for a box or a carton of beer, I would glass the cunts.

Even the gayest homosexual I know calls them slabs.

(I will possibly excuse hot backpackers from knowing this basic fact of Australian life)

Well, at least one person has voted carton. And we met a few Queenslanders in Fiji who were really quite odd with how they referred to beer in multiples. (we ridiculed them muchly). Thus, the survey.

*shrugs*

:D

Its a muthafuckin carton you mexicans. I look forward to Raz's attempted glassing.

:D

I voted carton, but really, I use carton, case and slab pretty much equally, as most lingo tends to be around here.

Why have you got box and case together? Everybody calls it a case around here but I've never heard it called a "box of beer"! So my vote is for case not box. You should separate those two!

Also, isn't a slab like a cardboard tray containing the beers with a clear plastic wrap over the top?

here in Perth it's definitley a carton first and foremost but people still know what your talking about if you said slab or maybe even box (although they'd be more likely to think vagina)

Donny Don't said:
Why have you got box and case together? Everybody calls it a case around here but I've never heard it called a "box of beer"! So my vote is for case not box. You should separate those two!

Just what I was going to say. I say case.

Once again, Melbourne is bizarro world. I'll have to come down for a pint, some potato cakes and a glass of ice real soon.

It's carton here in the Republic of WA. we power the economy so we're entitled to a monopoly on the referencing of beer.

definitetly SLAB
im in melb and i don't think ive ever heard of anyone calling it otherwise here in vic

I am getting my empties pre-glassed as we speak. You people are unaustralian goldammit!! :X

I voted Carton
*reaches for face guard*
however it definitely changes depending on who I am talking to.....
8(