• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

When Panorama ran that program on the one single dude in India who was brokering the deals between English importers and ketamine coming out of the back door of Indian factories it made a huge impact on the UK market despite the fact shitloads of the UK supply comes from China these days. They took out one single guy and the market was on it's arse for ages, never returning to the same price level it was at before that investigation.

I remember watching that ageees ago, can you remember what it was called?

I've recently gotten a price drop on ketamine and the quality seems a bit better too. £25 a g. Not too bad compared to what I used to have to pay.

Pretty much everything I find is bollocks. Barely does anything. Certainly no wonkyness. Wonder if it could be tolerance but I swear I used to get a bit wonky pre-drought. Could certainly hole under the right conditions as well.

Hoped it would be back in time for summer festival business but seems not.

edit: Oh, and thanks for the response Scampi.

had a few grams at a fest there, lovely needle shards, was a marshmallow walking on the moon it seemed

K's about in south ldn and bristol as far as i know. It's in brighton but sadly the groups of people largely responsible for dishing it out are all squatters that have become greedy and are either cutting it, sitting on it and selling legal stuff, or just not answering. Really need people in brighton to cut these fucking idiots out the market and act like actual fucking businessmen.

^ Miximag. Aren't they the ones who wrote about 'Roflcopter' =D ?

Geesh. 1 tonne of Ketamine... that is astronomical.

I've sourced some K from various nefarious places... £25/g.

I'm going to try a small amount later on tonight or tomorrow just to see how it is.

Last edited:
Wasn't overly impressed with it to be honest. Had a g of that and a g of his S+. Was just sitting in myself and must have done about 300mg of the racemic and couldn't hole, moved on to the S+ and had a few lines of that as well and managed to hole a wee bit but not for long. Would say I did at least half a gram in total. Hoping its not down to tolerance.
Yeah that Dutch Racemic does seem a bit weak after having more sessions with it. Had a sometimes fun experience on it combined with a lot of booze (really dumb) and weed though. I was sick and had to spend about 2.5 hours sitting in the same spot at a festival. I did have a strange pirate seaside theme thing going on which was a bit weird cos I was at sonisphere.

I'm going to try a small amount later on tonight or tomorrow just to see how it is.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to say much for now other than I've just been to hyperspace... my mind was blown. This is the best Ket I have ever had. I didn't even hole. :)

Last edited:
I'm not going to say much for now other than I've just been to hyperspace... my mind was blown. This is the best Ket I have ever had. I didn't even hole. :)

Contradiction in terms :?

(that does look nice though <3)

Tonight may get slightly embracingly gloriously euphorically holey

Tonight may get slightly embracingly gloriously euphorically...

With you up until that point... in principle at least cos I can make that bit happen. The holey bit has been an issue for quite some time now :!

S+mile :)

Oh, the power of ketamine to bring back mind movie-like clips of landscapes flitting across the field of sight, enveloped in a suitably misty and thankfully gloriously non-green/purple tryptamine-type colouring, inviting the trainspotter to go along all those old railtracks you travelled as a kid at will behind slightly closed eyelids.

With you up until that point... in principle at least cos I can make that bit happen. The holey bit has been an issue for quite some time now :!

Good man <3

S+mile :)

Oh, the power of ketamine to bring back mind movie-like clips of landscapes flitting across the field of sight, enveloped in a suitably misty and thankfully gloriously non-green/purple tryptamine-type colouring, inviting the trainspotter to go along all those old railtracks you travelled as a kid at will behind slightly closed eyelids.

<3

Magical stuff. yet to have a proper go with this stuff yet but had a lil dabble when i got home last night, more crystally and fluffy than stuff i've had before.. very impressed with it

Ketamine has not and still is not the same as it was like 3 years ago, i dont know what happened but those hallucinogen properties and being fucked of such small amounts pre-drought seem so far away :| The kets just not there anymore, maybe im just not looking in the right places but that k hole of old times just does not seem to happen anymore, and its definitely not tolerance, as there has been none to even take.

The closest ive had to it was that "medicinal" stuff that came in capsules, but was still far off the mark.

Pretty fucking hard to make ket I hear is it not
?

The last batch i had would maybe/probably change your opinion on that.. maybe even this batch.. did come at quite a price though

Saw some stuff last night that was just powder. Like no crystals whatsoever. Was a bit skeptical but the dude I got it from is grand. Gave three mates some. All were fcuked and one K holed. Ive never seen it like this though. There is no shine off it whatsoever. Has anyone come across stuff like this before??

Last edited: