Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV series about drug dealing

Also, I suggest Cook County... Just got done watching it on Netflix. About meth.

^ yeah its simply amazing the kind of talent it takes to write a scene like that. 8) or any scene from family guy for that matter...

^ wrong. It's only noteworthy because of how well it encapsulates the general discourse within this particular thread.

Honestly I don't think many people even watch it anymore. That idiot ran out of good ideas a loong time ago. He even sucks at hosting the oscars.

^ Trailer Park Boys is pretty damn popular. It's a Canadian show so it never got real exposure to American audiences, but it had 7 seasons, a Christmas special, two movies and a third one due out this year. By all accounts it's probably the most successful Canadian TV show of all time.

Who else is a Founding Fucker on swearnet? If anyone missed the live broadcast the other night, you can watch it on demand now.

It's a Canadian show so it never got real exposure to American audiences

They (the 3 stooges) mentioned in an interview that it wasn't aired in America because it had too much swearing and it would have been censored too much, was it aired there? It probably was or has been, i'm not sure, maybe they mentioned 'initially' or something, i cant recall. I don't think it has ever been on any network here, maybe it has been on foxtel or aus star (cable + satellite subscription tv) but i don't pay for those so I don't know.

I should have been a founding fucker of swearnet to support that, it's lame of me to have not to since it was a show I really liked and the 'boys' did a great job of making me laugh in the shows, I should have paid up and then I wouldn't have had to just read all the tweets and re tweets. By sounds of it it was funny, and the tours they did as TPB's they sounded funny too, they came over to Aus for some a yr or two ago I think. Not that any where near me, so I didn't get to go.

They came to my town for the drunk high and unemployed tour, and the theater was sold out. And I live in a fairly small city in the south (In North Carolina). The boys have a huge following in the states. The show was of course not aired initially in the states but it was picked up some years ago by DirecTV... I got to watch several episodes, I believe it was on their own Audience Network...its also available on Netflix and several other places on the net (duh).

Breaking Bad is pretty good in my opinion, love a bit of Walter White. Jesse's character used to annoy me a bit especially in the earlier series he got better when he seemed to mature abit though.

Ideal was awesome, Jonny Vegas was brilliant in it and the ginger jokes were pretty funny at times. "The red mist"

Weeds was good for the first two series but I lost interest after that really. Andy & Doug were my favorites by far.

Never really got into the wire, will perhaps give it another go sometime soon though.

Also Ross Kemps documentaries are worth watching. Particularly the one on Chicago I think.