⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Lagoona Beach..

Yesterday said:
I caught about 10 minutes of this the other night befoe I ripped myself away. I could feel myself becoming stupider for watching.

One of the most horrible peice of craps MTV has come up with in years. And that is a huge fucking statement.

I like the show... *hangs head in shame*

I think it's hilarious how these kids act, and I think LC is a little too much of a drama queen... But what a lucky lil rich princess... I just think the whole cast is drama filled... "Oh, I can't fit all my cash into my new gucci purse! Life is soooo hard!"

I'm green with envy... Grrrr... ;)

This show is really awful, possibly one of the worst shows on the entire network.

I think Kristen is hotter. :p :)
The show is improving. It's getting slightly more interesting by the episode.
I can't wait until next week. Looks like drama for sure! LOL at Steven screaming "SLUT!" at Kristen.

I should be totally embarassed to say this but.... OMG next week's episode looks SO GOOD!!!! I can't wait!

We get to find out who he's mouthing the words "I love you" to (which has been shown in previews/commercials). I hope its LC! Let Kristen go slut herself on some random boys to free Steven up to be with the RIGHT girl :D

Grrrr... tonights episode just sucked... they aren't giving me enough info... they jump from one story to the next.. no going into the point...

I didn't want him to say I love you to kristen... I liked LC...:X

^ same here!! LC is my favorite. I want to know if she and Steven hooked up in Mexico. None of this "what happens in Cabo stays in Cabo" BULLSHIT. UGH! I want answers!!

In the next episode Steven says to Kristen something like "I'm so glad we're back together" . ew.

GET WITH LC SHE'S THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!! =D

poor girl, he's just using her, so he'll have a definite piece of ass at school!!

I don't get it. I still think Kristen is a million times cooler. So shes a slut because she dances on the bar and knows how to have a good time? Thats nice, I have danced on about 5 different bars in my life and I am NOT a slut. I was happy he chose her, although he is an asshole IMO, he is totally using LC to make her jealous.

Still...IMO..

Kristen>LC when it comes to cuteness/hotness. Yummy Kristen. :)

I don't have anything against Kristen. I do think she's pretty.. I just probably relate more to LC that's why I like her..

Why does every chick on this stupid show talk like they are half deaf?

Kristen is the worst, but the rest aren't much better. It's like they should have subtitles below...

Sadly, I live only minutes away from these spoiled little rich kids...

Some of you people act like this isn't accurate, but I went to a private highschool, and these rich fuckers are out there, people just like it, I watched this show and it was like getting an inside look at the folks that I hated in highschool so much. So those of you who are like "this isn't realistic", I watched it and it was like having a highschool flashback, man I don't miss that place. Everything about the characters in the show pisses me off, the clothes they wear, the way they act, god...

since when was reality tv real? mtv scripts plenty of stuff, I have read about it everywhere, especially shows like "real world".

MynameisnotDeja said:
I don't get it. I still think Kristen is a million times cooler. So shes a slut because she dances on the bar and knows how to have a good time? Thats nice, I have danced on about 5 different bars in my life and I am NOT a slut. I was happy he chose her, although he is an asshole IMO, he is totally using LC to make her jealous.

Still...IMO..

Kristen>LC when it comes to cuteness/hotness. Yummy Kristen. :)

I don't think dancing on the bar was slutty. I mean, who cares.

Like Frosty said, we just relate to LC better or something. I'd just rather see him with her. Nothing AGAINST Kristen though.