Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Lagoona Beach..

I am definitely not saying that I don't think the show isn't realistic in any way.. I just would like them to consentrate on the people the stories are with... Like alittle more build up.. I feel it's more bad on the editing/director side...

Because, I feel as if it bounches from one story to the next...

2nd I don't think that the kids being rich is what makes people think it's not realistic, I think its the way that their acting.. but there not movie stars so hey...

starlightgemini said:
I don't think dancing on the bar was slutty. I mean, who cares.

Exactly. Thats why I thought it was dumb when they were all talking about her and LC goes "Shes dancing on the bar in a skirt and a little thong, she KNOWS thats slutty".

I was in mexico before and it's a really big thing to dance on the bars...

But, if she wanted to dance on the bar while having a man.. pants would of been better;)

MynameisnotDeja said:
Exactly. Thats why I thought it was dumb when they were all talking about her and LC goes "Shes dancing on the bar in a skirt and a little thong, she KNOWS thats slutty".

Haha yeah they should be happy that she was wearing underwear! =D

Kristen is once again back with Stephen. I just cant believe she would take him back after he called her a slut a million times.

Im sorry but i absolutly fucking hate this show. It is so fake and is totall bullshit. Even if im at the computer and not paying attention to the TV, i will still change the channel if i hear this dumb show come on. Im cool on watching some stupid high school drama about so and so said this and so and so said that and blah blah blah. Totally lame if you ask me.

^^^^well, most reality shows don't seem so real. And the do look kinda lame... but these are rich kids from california how much realistic before drama can they get... and like you said their in highschool.. their isn't much going on in their lives...

But, I like watching the show.. it's in different place there in different lives ... it's interesting to see how other people live. Also as I said their in highschool how comfortable would you be in a camera when you were 17.

I think if the show wasn't real, the acting would be better;)
Change the change there is always more than mtv on;) jk

I can't stand that show. I'm already sick of reality shows but a SCRIPTED "reality" show? I just don't understand.

I put it in the same category as gorging on chocolate while stoned and drunk at 2am, buying STAR or National Enquirer mags, or occasionally smoking an entire pack of ciggys in one night: A guilty pleasure. ;)

ill admit i watched a portion of this show, while on the puter and mtv being on, it was the part when they leave a blink 182 concert and a midget calls the girls sluts and' one of those guys are standing toe toe, i wish they started scrapping, shit was hilarious the midget was like "you hearda bum fights this is SHORTY FIGHTS" n' callin the guy a pussy ass motherfucker, etc.... i found it immensly entertaining, and hope for more conflicts of this nature to occur.

am i the only one that got the feeling that they were rolling in the limo after their prom?

Schmacky said:
am i the only one that got the feeling that they were rolling in the limo after their prom?

lol

I didn't notice that... but when I (inevitably) stumble across this episode on a rerun, I'll pay more attention :D

I got sucked into the show soo quick! I like it... its drama and it makes me laugh

But honestly... who else wants to beat the hell out of Morgan?? She drives me nuts!

And why didnt I get asked to dances a cute way dammit!?

LO is such a ditz! It cracks me up! How about her date throwing up in the limo??

And yes, I hate Lauren she reminds me of all the bitchy girls from my hs who thought they could have everyone they wanted.

cannot wait for next week :)

I don't like Lauren too much either..I'm glad Stephen seems to like Kristen better..but who knows what will happen. LO is so annoying and so is MOrgan. That guy Talan is totally cute.

I have a friend that really looks like Talan... and everytime I was the show I'm like is that him? ***

Ok tonight I kind of felt bad for Lauren.. I could actually relate to her :( I feel like an outcast around my friends and with the whole boy thing...

For some reason I knew the guys were up to something when they kept bringing up the bears .. too funny

:)

Poor Lauren, she looked so sad the whole episode :(

How about that jerk that Lo went out with.... could he have looked more disinterested. What an ass.

Haha I know.. I probably would've gotten up and caught a cab hahaha

YEAH....That guy Mike was a total ass. I am so addicted to this show. It is so stupid that I just can't stop watching. Next week is graduation....should be interesting. Makes me think of mine...and then I quickly block my mind from remembering that horrible experience called MY high school.

BTW-I agree that they may have been on something in the limo. ;) I thought they were all just drunk at first, but then the things that Kristen & Stephen were saying reminded me too much of PLUR to be alcohol. =D

Hey, did anyone here that one girl in the tent was like I was stephen was with you instead of kristen?

And did anyone here that in the previews for next week stephen was saying how him and kristen aren't staying together after he goes to school?

IMO, I think that stephen knows that he could have a good lasting relationship with lc thats why he doesn't want to settle with her right now.. he want's to enjoy his boy ways;)