Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Lagoona Beach..

Stephen has NO IDEA what he wants. He switches from one girl to the next every half second it seems like (or at least the show is edited that way).

Agree that he is just enjoying being a boy. Most of them stay that way!!

Well, I don't think that him and Lc always hook up. But, I can understand the bond between them, they have been friends since they we're little...

Thats what I was wondering.. Im assuming up till they all go to college...

For some reason I got the impression next week is the last episode?

I REALLY hope not.

I caught a re-run of the Prom episode and I agree they were TOTALLY rolling. LOL!

I think it will last through summer vacation and then maybe up until the time when they travel to college. I love this show!!

I might of missed this part, but it looked like everyone got graduation gifts except LC.. or did I miss that?

Ok so I paid attention today when I watched a rerun, and sadly, there are only TWO episodes left :(

^^ I have seen every episode at least twice expect for the prom one.. I want to see it.. I got check out their eyes;)

i've successfully avoided this show for months but today they got me:( curses to mtv mini marathons. like most teenybopper reality show crap im simultaneously attracted to and repulsed by this show.... lol its the tv version of a hate fuck :D

i dig it

I'm sad there are only 2 more episodes. This one is my favorite on MTV. Wonder if they will do another season????

I hate this show. Im glad its going away, and I hope to god they dont bring another season back..

Holy shit I fucking LOVE LB.

I'm not sure if I want Kristen or LC with Stephen... all I know is Stephen is a little turd. >=/

I finally saw the prom episode... and they are so tottally rolling!!! haha that is to funny...

Kristen has changed over the past couple episodes. She is actually being sweet to Stephen instead of the whore she was for so long.

that's because he's leaving and she is realizing that he is going to be gone.. they both are acting better to each other imo I think it's because they were taking advantage of what the had!!

AHHHH!!! When will all of this hype around Orange County just go away.. I'm tired of lame ass shows like the OC and Laguna Beach portraying orange county's youth as a bunch of spoiled rich kids with more dollars than brain cells..

The worst part is that everyone who lives in Orange County despises these kids. If you could see how fucking arrogant and superior these kids act when around middle - upper-middle class, I think you would share my pain. You will see a few of these rich kids at a party once in a while and u just want to hit them with a bat they are so stupid. Just listening to a group of them have a conversation makes me wish I was born deaf. It's amazing how sheltered they are to the real world.. here's what MTV should've done.. kidnapped a few kids in Laguna Beach and Newport Beach and drop them off in the middle of Hawaiin Gardens (for those not familiar with Southern California, HG is a run down tweaker city with no police station and has the highest crime rate of any city in Los Angeles County)... whoever makes it out of there with their 1000 dollar purses, gold watches and diamond earings would win. Now that show I WOULD watch

There is going to be a SEASON TWO!!!

:D

Mostly following the juniors though (Kristin, Talan... etc)

HELL YES! BRING ON SEASON TWO!!!!!!

Oh yea... Does anyone else think Christina and Morgan are completely fake to each other!??

^^I'm totally feelin you on Christina nd Morgan being fake to each other.... they are ODD to say the least

Laguna Beach rOcKss!! I can't wait for season 2... %)