⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: American Idol

vicodelicious said:
Jennifer Hudson was kicked off tonight. I don't think she deserved it. John Stevens needs to be next...

Dammit!!!!!!!!!

Me here in Australia was hoping that you guys got this at about the same time as us. i hadn't checked this thread yet for exactly that reason. For us we have episodes on Sunday nights, followed immediately by the results show...

Ah this is crap... not going to check this thread til the end now...

But I must say that Fantasia is ridiculously talented, and Geroge Huff isn't very far behind. Also Latoya London has a great talent. It will be these three as the final three without a question. No one else has the talent to make it, with the exception of Jennifer Hudson if she were to keep up the standard she has been setting, but hey now shes been axed... sigh.

Fucking John Stevens really needs to be booted, yes he has some talent, but it is completely one dimensional. He really has nothing else to offer the show and needs to be booted asap.

CB :)

I've been watching this show since its inception and am a big fan- I'll have to hop in here more often! The show is seriously one of the most positive and uplifting things on American television and any of the haters suck. ;)

Add me to the list that the redheaded boy needs the boot. He deserved it a lot more than Jennifer- the comment about a less amped, more appealing Macy Gray was right on.

I had the misfortune to go to a Golden State Warriors game a few weeks ago in which William Hung was the halftime act. I will personally vouch for the fact that he sucks even more live. His only redeeming quality is that he's from the Bay Area. ;) (As is Latoya, who is excellent.)

My vote for winner also goes to Fantasia. She has the image, the stage presence and that most fabulous voice.

Has anyone else noticed that Randy is a lot more bitchy and critical this season?

i just edited the thread title to make it a little more friendly to those of us running behind. won't help you, of course, chaos butterfly, but hopefully others :)

Well I was watching the episode that aired tonight (Sunday) and was thinking, jeez, we must be more than a week behind because there is no way that Jennifer Hudson should have gone based on that performance. Me and my housemates were absolutely gob-smacked when the 3 best singers in the competition by far were in the bottom 3.

Well at least I know only to open this thread between about 8pm Sunday here and about some time around the middle of Tuesday so that I don't get all spoilered up :)

Thanks for editing the title 1234 :)

So what did you think of last nights show? I feel sorry for Gloria Estefan, I don't think her songs have ever sounded so bad. =D

I thought they all did pretty bad. I was surprised at how AWFUL Latoya, Fantasia and even George (my favorite) sounded.

I thought Diana did the best last night... and I *NEVER* think she's the best.

ahhh... it sure is time for Red to be gone. He's absolutely, without a doubt, the worst one left...

we shall see what happens tonight!

seacrest out! =D lol

Oh c'mon, I'm DYING to talk about who got booted off last night. =D

I won't ruin it for anyone though... :)

Chaos Butterfly said:
Me and my housemates were absolutely gob-smacked when the 3 best singers in the competition by far were in the bottom 3.

i wonder if the fix is in... i reakon theyre just trying to encourage more callers.

Wow. I honestly had a great comment in mind but I was thrown back by teknohero's persistent and insanely ignorant replies. Let me gather my thoughts again. 8(

.dR spgeddi said:
i wonder if the fix is in... i reakon theyre just trying to encourage more callers.

The thing is its a Free Call to call up and only costs for SMS... so I dunno...

But anyway I am really really really glad that John Stevens is gone... the comment last night that he and latin music go together about as well as chocolate ice cream and onions is definitely right. He is a nice kid, but he was completley one dimensional and the competition is better off without him.

I was deleriously happy while watching the end of this last night :)

Go Fantasia ;)

Oh btw, discuss to your hearts content, I'm not gonna come in here until I've seen the results for myself, which is about 5 days after you guys see it... I've learnt my lesson :)

Well hey, just found out that George Huff was voted off this week... well I actually found out 5 days ago because one of the people at uni just started a conversation with 'Can you believe that George Huff was voted off American Idol this week?'

Needless to say I was a little peeved about that experience, but it was all good.

I definitely agree that Latoya and Fantasia are 'In a different league' than the others and they should make it through to the final 2, but no matter what they are both going to make it large :)

Go Fantasia :)

American Idol

So whats up, my girl is a die hard fan...I have seen it a few times but damn the rumors and shit are funny...paula fucked a contestent, paulas on drugs, its set up, and now

vote for the worst idol to win!

www.votefortheworst.com

what are you thoughts?

i think i should post a roflcopter

(oh i've never seen american idol)

You've never seen American Idol because you probably have a nutsack between your legs.

Guys don't watch that crap, it's ghey!

BlueAdonis said:
You've never seen American Idol because you probably have a nutsack between your legs.

Guys don't watch that crap, it's ghey!

Guys only watch the prelims at the beginning of the season, when Simon gets to rip the shit out of the terrible singers. That's the best comedy I'll ever catch on Fox, short of the impending return of Family Guy.

Damn, this was originally posted in the louge and moved here.

Please forgive my un-F&T like comment. But I too, watch the first week or two to see the cuts.