Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: American Idol

Actually, I think those atrocious singers get exactly what they are after: their face on tv.

heheh yeah to be honest i'm not the biggest fan of the show overall, but i LOOOOVE watching the idiots that go out there and are just simply awful, that has to have such great ratings, people get SOOO pissed when they find out they fuckin SUCK. I think some of them (think the guy who sang like a virgin last season) do it on purpose just to look like idiots and be funny on tv, though according to the people on the show thats not the case.

YAY is right !!!! Don't worry randycaver i'll keep this thread going with ya!!!!

I am a die hard fan of American Idol!!!! I love it, I'm so happy u do to! K all u other people who don't like it....go away. I hope it's a girl this year....i take you watched the first two. The people from New York this year.....too funny.

Oh ya, remember the girl in the cadet suit. She really had a nice voice, she was a little quarky, do you know who i'm talking about? They didn't send her to hollywood! poor thing. aNYWAYS....did you find their were a lot of struggling actors....trying to get noticed this year? That chinese guy..lol remember. I tape all the shows ok! I'm gonna send a copy to teknohero!!!!! hehehe.

i am convinced most of the people who get shown get exactly what they are after - humilliation on national tv.

Last edited:
i love the fact that some people actually think they have a nice voice. I'm actually Canadian, I wanted to try out for Canadian Idol but I am to old...the cut off age is 26...i'm 28 boo hoo....i love 2 sing!

so many people get dared or payed to go on these shows for laughs when the dvd's come out, hell i'd do it if i didn't have a job

You know...I honestly wish they showed more auditions...I think they shouldn't show the stupid shit like when that girl gave her scooter away on the street (which was so obviously staged) and just show audition after audition, the whole time. I hate all the other crap...
I think the auditions have been rather weak this season so far...but there is still next week and I'm not sure if there is a week after that of more auditions..I dun think so..
The funniest part so far was the guy who threw the water on Simon..not the throwing of the water but the guys voice was sooo disturbing..
I didn't like when that one girl sang and Paula got up and walked out, saying how she was "effected" or whatever..then she was saying she was annoying..I was glad Randy let her through..that girl was hot and had a great voice. Paula acted like a bitch that day...maybe because she was getting sick, I dunno.
I'm looking forward to more funny auditions next week!

Let be honest now, that girl was pretty fake. Paula knew what she was talking about when she called her "effected." She did act alittle silly when Simon insulted her yo-ing. She had no personality and look like the typically Britney Spear wannabe.

She a good singer tho, and deserved to move on.

ya i know, she was kinda geeky now that i think about it.
I also loved those twins...lol remember? randy was like in pain! The auditions are the best. I heard there was a a world idol...has anyone heard anything about that. I think all the winning idols compete against each other.

Here a GREATTTTT IDEAAA...

Get all of the rejects and have a competition as American 's Worst Singer.

Million Dollar idea on Bluelight for free...

i loove watchin the auditions. i crack up every time. i lose interest when the actual contest begins, but i always tune back in for the end to see who wins. :)

and btw, i can't believe they let scooter girl in and didn't take the "i'm the worst at everything in the army" girl in....hmmp!

[edited: i will not attack a poster personally again if i want to continue posting here]

as for american idol its one kick arse show not as good as australian idol but still entertaining...it makes me wonder though out off all the people in the USA they had to pick that dickwad Clay and the fat arse Reubin (no offence to him!!) and Kelly Clarkson (not that good)..wheres the real package?

Go the Fro :)

Last edited by a moderator:
On behalf of the British nation I would like to apologise for exporting Pop Idol to other countries. ;)

you damn cultural imperialists!

(actually i'm a lot more upset about that fucking weakest link show)

Hawaii auditions

What was up with Randy last night? That girl...the one who had the "Simon" shirt on...she sang really, really well. I thought it was bullshit that they didn't let her through. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK? They let other people through that were not half as good as that girl. It was so sad to see her come out to her friends and family who were obviously TOTALLY expecting her to make it through to Hollywood..which she SHOULD have...but yeah...I thought that one really fat chick sang well too...and they didn't let her through...it's like WHAT, a big fat GUY can get the American Idol title, but a big WOMAN doesn't even make it to HollywooD? Fuck that....that girl sang really well...fuck the judges...I think they are doing a terrible job this season and just being all around assholes..not just SImon either...