Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: American Idol

^ lol , who cares if somebody thinks the show sucks ? If you like to watch it sometimes, thats fine d00d.
I think Adam is pretty good and has a lot of charisma. I just wish he'd lose the freaking eyeliner.

No, you see, EYE think the show sucks, but that's just fine..obviously.

Lambert looks nothing like he used to. I hardly reckognized him when he was on the show. His younger brother (whom I know a lot more, used to smoke bud with him every day), is such an asshole ever since Adam made it.

no love for the idol thread?

based on the performances, i think crystal should take it. thoughts?

alasdair

no love? oh well.

while i understand who the audience is, crystal sang lee off the stage in the finale. i'm inclined to think she'll have a more successful career than him...

alasdair

^ there's never any love for idol.

i am so hapy my guilty pleasure is back. epic drama with casey last week. they got it right this week.

hard to see who's going to win it at this stage... thoughts?

alasdair

Okay......I really don't like this show but I've been sucked into this season b/c my mother loves it.
She's always trying to get me to watch and I wind up feeling bad b/c my father and I will tease her- so I started sitting down with her to watch some of the episodes.
I will say this- They have some talented people on....but there is only one I say will go all the way- and IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF he doesn't, he will get a record deal anyway.
That is Jacob.
Jacob could sing 'Jimmy crack Corn' and make me melt. HE has an INCREDIBLE voice.

The little country dude will also get a record deal and one of the girls that sings countryish (sang that Patsy Cline song that Patsy never recorded), she should get one as well. The other country girl can sing too.
BUTTTTTTTTTT all of that being said, Pia is going to be in the top three or top two, however they work it at the end.......

American Idol is awesome show. i never missed its episodes.:) this show gives a chance to young singer to show our talent .:)