• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

True opium powder from poppy seeds..

No one replied to my message...so Im going to assume its not going to kill me...Ill be back in 2 hours with my results...let you guys know if the powder worked (Used 2 lbs of pretty good seeds [used a lb of the same seeds for tea and worked well])

hey prelude, wtf ! take it easy, what u described won't kill an averae person IF TAKEN SLOWLY. (!)

it wouldn't kill an average person full stop. stop scaring him :/

will be interested in your results prelude - please report back :)

I did it , It seemed alright, it worked, but it didnt seem as potent as it would be if I drank it orally.

But that may have been because I used a light flame...
Next time I guess Im going to just use a double boiler or crockpot...No flame...I probably destroyed alot of it .

So , yes, it does work, just make sure not to use a direct flame to the pot/pan you have the water/opium powder in.

Ill be doing it again on wednesday or thursday without direct flame...so Ill report back after that also...

As for it killing me, i would have to say 2 lbs of the seeds I get have 35-50mg of morphine, seems like 10-20mg per lb if you ask me. Doesnt seem to killer to me, if I were to dose that with no tolerance I'd just throw up like crazy...lol...

Currently have 2 and 1/2 lbs in a double boiler on medium, Not sure if it should be low or not since it has no direct heat from the flame...

Ill come back here within 12 hours to let everyone know if this does work well with a double boiler, or if doing this is a waste...

Wow, did something different today while cooking this stuff, came out amazing...
Im nodding so hard, and I have nausea like I just took 40mg of Morphine, wth?

Ill write back on how I cooked it and how I administered it all
(cant do it now, too high)

My bad, sorry it took so long, lol,

Anyways, I dont have pics, but Ill do it again this week and see if I can get my girlfriend camera to take pics and post....

How I did it:

I got a large pot, filled it about 1/3 with water, Got a smaller pot, which handles were long enough to hold the edges of the large pot (so it was floating, but still in the water of the large pot)

When the water in the larger pot came to a boil, I turned the flame to low (two notches)

Let the water become hot and to a very slow boil/simmer.

I added one lb of wash to the smaller pot, and aimed a fan directly to the opium water.

After half of that evaporated, I added another lb of seed wash into the smaller pot.

And kept the fan directly on the opium water...

when the water was down to about 3 millimeters left of water , I poured the water into a small bowl, and used a hair dryer to dry the rest of it....

when it was dry, I scraped it out of the bowl, put it into a mortar and pedestal and made it into a powder.

Now, ofcourse, you can eat, snort it, I tried smoking it with no avail.
I plugged it just due to the fact that morhpine is most soluable this way (other than IV , but you cant IV this stuff)

-I will report back with a more detailed explanation and timeline next time I do it,sorry this one wasnt so detailed- (over all I think it took 4-6 hours..)

^ nice man, pics would be awesome. itd be great to find out (im sure a little research would go a long way but im late for uni right now!) if most of the alkaloids would be alcohol soluble? then the process would take a considerably less amount of time!

but thanks again man

Doing it all today
One question
Should I start a different thread with the directions and pictures or just add here...

and as for the alcohol I've heard lots of different stories, and I still havent tried it yet, Maybe in the future..

I ended up getting the digital camera, and I bought 3 lb of seeds, Ill report back with pics tomorrow (My Computer doesnt have the memory card slot for the camera, my g/f has one though)

...well, I better go get cooking :)

Finished, Product came out successful again, seems more potent that drink, once again.

Post up with pics tomorrow, I only have about 5-7.

I didnt wait fully for the powder to dry, so it was powdered , but still moist.
lol..

Started at 10:00am and finished at 4:00 pm...

Got so bored I took a pic of my cat...maybe Ill post that too, wow,
Okay well I keep rambling on, I guess it worked....that stuff is making me feel all warm and cozy...time to go play Xbox 360.

Yeah...just plug it...theres no point in wasting time smoking it...and morphine is most soluble rectally administered. (Next to IV, but it is impossible to IV the product the evaporation technique makes)

I believe morphines oral bioavailability is 25%...
Where as rectally it's around 45% I believe...

How much powder do you get from 2lbs of seeds ?

Also does this method reduce the sickness you can get from ingesting so much plant matter when you just drink the liquid?

Oh, it definatly reduces nasuea, a LARGE ammount.
I usually dont get sick at all when I plug it.
Which is why I started doing it in the first place, the nasuea was to much to handle.

As for the ammount of powder you get from seeds, Im not so sure. It gives you enough for 2 people with low if any tolerance to opiates, if you have tolerance 2lbs will probably be enough to get you high. (high tolerance would require much more seeds)

No bad taste, No Stomach ache/ Nasuea, and its more potent when plugged..Win win win situation in my opinion